Day 2, think i should just quit.

It's only day 2 and I think I may just quit. My stomach is grumbling non-stop, every food smells delicious. I've been a diet coke-addict for 10 years and the withdrawals from that added with the hunger is killing me. Don't think I'm cut out for this at all.

ssssshhh dont tell anyone but i still drink coke. Dont give up. give it a chance. try the diet coke. it helps. xx

fi_fer_bob said:
It's only day 2 and I think I may just quit. My stomach is grumbling non-stop, every food smells delicious. I've been a diet coke-addict for 10 years and the withdrawals from that added with the hunger is killing me. Don't think I'm cut out for this at all.

There is a few ppl that drink coke zero apparently it doesn't, effect your weight loss

Hi there

I was in your position this time last week and believe me it was so hard to pull through. Make a list of reasons why you are doing this, imagine scenarios where you are slimmer and happier. This isn't forever and I promise it does get easier. Just push through it and in a couple of days it will have passed xx

This is my first and hopefully only time doing this diet well thats what I'm telling myself anyway. I'm on week five now and believe me that is a miracle for me so if I can do it so can you!! Week one is the hardest thing I have ever done but please believe me it is worth it and does get easier. Just think of your first weigh in x x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I had a coffee after I posted that and just after finishing the chicken soup and feeling a lot better. I knew it was a tough diet when I started, was just feeling sorry for myself. Thanks so much for the encouragement everyone, much appreciated :)

Stock up on the coke zero im a diet coke addict too but much prefer coke zero now, it hasnt effected my weight loss at all :)

Week one is the worst, and apparently, days 3 and 4 are the worst of that!
But everybody here is going through it and/or been through it so we know exactly how you feel and give you the moral support you need to over come it.
Once your body is set in ketosis some of the cravings will lessen themselves. It's probably not good but whenever I made sandwiches for my 2 year old brother, I still lick the knife out of force of habit. After almost 2 weeks on LT you can really taste how much sugar is in normal peanutbutter.
xxxxx

The first week really is hell. It made me emotional and very depressed but at the end of week one the curtains start to lift.

It's so good to see the posts here, and so glad you had that coffee and soup, fi fer bob. Having some warm drinks can really help. The results are worth it - and staying on track (with or without coke zero) will be sooooo worth it. Keep your water intake up too, as that helps.

Have a good day 3.

Ali

Back