Day 2 Today

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by skinnyone0, 11 July 2011 Social URL.

1. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all, well after lots of restarts I am back with my head screwed on for this my last restart I am on day 2 and still going strong Last nite I was really hungry but stayed with the sparkling water which got me through it..I am going on holiday in two weeks to my caravan in Wales and am going to stick with TFR while I am away I did this last year and lost loads so doing the same this year as we go away for 4/6 weeks ...The one difference this year is that I have lost my sweet addiction so hopefully wont put it all on again once it comes off, I always rewarded myself with eating all the wrong things but as I have lost my sweet tooth I hope this wont happen again.. so onwards and downward I go fingers crossed, I love this site and all the encouragment that you get from everyone THANK YOU X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deecee66

Deecee66 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Skinnyone

Welcome back and good luck this time round, you are sounding so positive so hopefully this time you will get to your goal :)

Dee
    xx

4. scotminx

scotminx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(22.83%)
    Diet:
    Trying to eat well for baby on the way!
    Welcome back and well done on getting through the hunger pains! Keep us posted on how you're doing :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.