day 2

Evening.....

I'm a bit naughty for hopping on the scales every morning too, always after I've had a wee and before I've had a drink :) Serves me right though, as went on this morning and haven't lost anything for the last 2 days. I keep meaning to get hubby to put them away in the loft but I can't quite bring myself to do it just yet, still need that reassurance that this is worth it.

Havent bothered with the water flavour, I'm doing ok with plain tap water at the mo so decided to wait until I'm well into this and maybe getting a bit fed up of water so it will be a nice little treat (who am I kidding)...you know what I mean. I am growing to like black coffee too, which I never thought I would. I used to be a serial tea drinker, 10 cups or more a day of strong yorkshire tea but now I don't have any - don't like it black. This diet is bringing so many positive changes to my life - not only losing weight but cutting out wine, tea, all that bad food it should be doing wonders for my health. Hubbys given up a few things too, such as drinks and nibbles on an evening, to help me along which is nice to have the support from him.

Anyway, hope all is good your end. Have a good weekend girls, stay strong :D

oh wine. i had a taste in my mouth for ages during the first week. hubby's just brought some crisps in and i can now taste these, or what i think they'd taste of, in my mouth. my fav flavour too. flaming hell. so hard today. it's good of your hubby to think of you and give things up. i have to sit there watching him shovelling things into his face.

my treats will be the bars. love them. i have one for sunday as i'm going to a christening so i won't be eating anything there and drinking coffee or water. yum!

just feel miffed off tonight. i've a slight cold which comes and goes and is blocking my nose and making it run right now. grrrrr grrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrr.

Thats the time it will be hardest when we feel off it, comfort eating used to be one of my favourite passtimes! Well stick in there, the hard work and sacrifice will all be worth it when you're trotting around in those size 12s. Hope you get through the christening without too much temptation/questionning as to why you're not eating or drinking. That would be my worst thing. Just as well we have no social events coming up as I don't really want to have to tell people what I'm doing, as its one of those things that people always have an opinion on isn't it. I even fibbed to one of my close friends last night. She was popping in after work to see me and the kids and had originally planned to stay for tea - but I fibbed and told her that I ate early with the kids these days rather than when they were in bed so I didn't have to explain what I was doing. Me and her are the same size/weight and have battled for years to lose it so I don't know why I don't want to tell her.

My hubby is finding it quite hard to resist the beer now after nearly 2 weeks off. He always used to have a couple of beers most evenings with his tea, just to switch off and unwind after work. He came in tonight saying he really fancied a beer and he didn't know what to do - to which I replied I would really like some food but I won't be having any!!! I think he admires me for sticking this out so he's probably thinking if she can do it so can I. Although I think I've reached a point now where he could have what he wanted and I wouldn't be interested. I've made sure for the last few weeks the meals I've cooked for him are things I don't like so we don't normally have them - a treat for him and I'm not in the slightest bit interested!

hiya

well i got through the christening well. didn't have anything. even passed up pizza afterwards - hubby had it for his tea. nice surprise in that the trousers i was going to wear were too big and i had to find a smaller pair. so i've gone down a size already. yeah! :D

p.s hubby was drinking bear and everyone else seemed to be having wine. i had water and my bar. lol

well done great tings thats fantastic!!

after ahving the worst three days ever....friday sat, sun!! i didnt think i was going to make it! kept fantsising about food!!

didnt cheat though kept it up and survived on boulion!!

have ost 9ibs!! bahjhhhh!!

cant believe it!!
it worth it!! and im going to bare in mind how ive felt this week because i don nOT want to go through the struggle of trying to get into ketosis again!! i want to blast this 12 weeks a im going to america in july and i want to look amazing and be able to maintain it!!

keep going my lovelies!! whata goreous summer we will have!! x xx x

superb loss. 9lbs! excellent. i have my next weigh in tomorrow so i'll be updating my diary and here then. hope it's a good loss i feel like i deserve it after this week.

my cdc's scales were broken and she has borrowed her mums which weigh everyone 2lbs heavier (she's been on them and a few other clients and that's the thought, plus i'd agree too).

so this week i've lost according to her scales 3lbs (although i think it's 5lbs, next week'll tell).

just got to think that next week when her scales are fixed then that 2lbs won't be there so i've an automatic 2lb loss already.

Hiya everyone, just been reading through your posts. Im on my 2nd day restart, no headache this time round but feel like im starving !!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol which didnt happen the last time. Zarina how much weight have you lost so far?? I also have alot to lose, i put about 80% of my weight on on my bottom half, really weird !! My cdc was saying that although i weigh alot, some of my measurements are not that bad !?! Lol anyway ill stop going on now ... Bye

Hiya

well done great things, especially for keeping it going over your busy weekend. sorry haven't been around for a few days, hubby been working away and laptop probs.....

so you already have a 2lb headstart for next week :) 5lb off in 2nd week is good going.

Having my weigh in tomorrow, my little girl had 7 month check this morning, so seeing CDC tomorrow instead. How much diff does TOTM make, due on today and it hasn't happened yet so wondering how this will influence the scales tomorrow. Haven't been able to have a sneak preview on my own scales as hubby has hidden them in the loft.......I was getting a bit obsessed and was saying to him that I shouldn't be going on everyday - next thing he had the step ladders out and was up there with them!!!

And well done h4yls - 9lb in your first week is brill! Its so worth going through those first few days. You must be over the moon.

Will let you know tomorrow the scores on the doors...

ps - great things, loving reading your diary btw xxx

oh guys your doing so well, thank you for your comments its lovely to have the support!!

feelsofrumpy hope it goes well for you tomorrow im sure you will have done brilliantly and great things it sounds like everything is still going brilliantly for you!1

i was wondeirng do any of you guys still get dizzy spells?? like if you stand up quickly etc! am hoping these will pass!!

x x x x

Yes I get the dizzy spells sometimes, like you say, mainly if I stand up too quickly. Its kind of light headed, giddy sort of feeling.

Had 2 choc mint today so far, am loving them. Got a choice of leek and pot or butterscotch for tea.....

Anyone got any thoughts on having a couple of extra packs per week from CDC, such as vanilla, to use as a coffee whitener. Might ask her tomorrow - what do you all reckon?

i reckon they would say it would slow down weightloss but lighter life have 4 packs a day!! not sure!!
hated the leek and potato soup...in fact have decided that all the soups actually taste the same so im on shakes now and porridge in the morning which is love!!

im having butterscotch tonight!! havent tried it before so hope its nice!!
do any of you get like a powder residue in your teeth?? really weird..topped off by foul breath...am armed with mouthwash in my handbag!! x x x x x

i would say that buy a couple of extra packs shouldn't cause you a problem. are you on 4 already? you get similar losses on ss and ss+.

i got some dizzy spells a few times but i can be lack of water. the only soups i like are leek and pot and veg. the worst soups i ever had was broccoli and cheese (now discontinued thankfully) and oriental chilli.

How much diff does TOTM make, due on today and it hasn't happened yet so wondering how this will influence the scales tomorrow. Haven't been able to have a sneak preview on my own scales as hubby has hidden them in the loft.......I was getting a bit obsessed and was saying to him that I shouldn't be going on everyday - next thing he had the step ladders out and was up there with them!!!

oh, good hubby/bad hubby lol. TOTM, i can't quite remember it making much of a difference i suppose it's all about water retention at the end of the day. i remember getting my body brush out and brushing away night after night trying to get the water out.

p.s that was just in general, not just at the TOTM.

Hello all

2nd weigh in done and dusted and 5.75 lbs off this week, so I have now lost 15.5 since starting :D TOTM doesn't seem to have made any difference. I'm so happy, was hoping for 4lb so the extra 2 (or 1 and a bit) are a bonus for a week where I may not lose as much.

Wearing size 16 trousers today :D Result!

Hope you are all doing ok and having a good day xx

congratulations thats fantatsic! you must be sooooooooo pleased!! am looking forward to my next weigh in!!! my trousers are feeling loose to!! result!! i went for a walk earlier...nice stroll for an hour, wasnt quite power walking but wasnt snail pace either, just nice to get out in the fresh air!!

am worried though ladies i am going away on a conference with school 2 weeks monday its a lovely hotel in birmingham and they have booked dinner for us!! ahaaahhhhhhhhh!! i dont want to eat!! mum said to eat a small bit of chicken and lettuce and not to havemy last food pack!! but i really dont want to!! she is on lighter life an still managed to loose 5ibs that week!! and theres a breakfast! but im going to for go that for a swim!!

just dont know what to do about the dinner!! theres only three of us so its going to be painfully obvious!! and if we have a big sit down lunch!!

am worried!! help!!

x x x xx

i wouldn't worry about it. i would just say that you are on a special diet and can't eat with them. that or you are doing a sponsored fast lol.

Hiya, thanks for the comments. I'm feeing really good :D.

Sounds as though you could have a difficult time away... I assume that the people you are going with don't know about CD? I wouldn't break it if you don't want to - not for the sake of other people. As great things said I would explain that you're following a strict diet for a short while and won't be joining them for dinner. For all the things you could blow the diet for, a meal out with colleagues at a conference wouldn't be my thing...!!!

Whens your next weigh in?

Back