Boom!

Eldorai

last night (day 3) I felt so awful I considered giving it all up, so instead I went to bed early.

I've woken up today and boom! Full of energy and feeling really good! Totally not hungry and having to remember to have the meals (bar and a shake so far).

Just want to say hang in there! When people say the crappy feeling passes it really really does. I'm someone who hates the heat and find exercise, even walking, tiring. This morning I had to walk to my sons nursery-2 miles there and 2 miles back-in this heat too and I actually can't believe how much energy I had! I practically zipped along! I haven't felt this full of energy in god knows how long, I'm not up for a marathon yet but wow I feel so much better :)

So just want to say, please don't give up the feeling will pass. On the downside I can tell I have 'dog breath' but husbands just gonna have to deal with it till i'm done :D

keep going!

That's great!
And I hope everyone new to exante reads this because it is such a positive post! :)

Thanks for posting Eldorai. I've been successful in the past with Exante, but have regained and can't get past the first day at the moment. It's posts like yours that are going to make me get on that Exante TS wagon! Xx

Hi Eldorai, yes the first week is the worst Like you I have dog breath. It's a bit embarrassing at times, especially when I went to the dentist on Monday. He and the dental hygienist kept their masks on the whole time! I have to go back next Wednesday for an hour's appointment to do a crown. I wonder if they will be wearing scuba masks with air tanks for the appointment.

Even after 6 weeks I still find it hard some days so increase my water intake. I find it hard to drink more than 2 litres of water, but if I drink 3-4 litres it fills me up and I tend to lose a lot more. Only downside is that I have to go to the loo all the time. I normally never go in the night, but after drinking close to 4 litres I got up three times last night!

Back