day 2

Hello all

2nd weigh in done and dusted and 5.75 lbs off this week, so I have now lost 15.5 since starting :D TOTM doesn't seem to have made any difference. I'm so happy, was hoping for 4lb so the extra 2 (or 1 and a bit) are a bonus for a week where I may not lose as much.

Wearing size 16 trousers today :D Result!

Hope you are all doing ok and having a good day xx

FABULOUS LOSS, yeah you! :553:

you're beating me :D

thanks great things - we're both speeding down our tickers.....:D

No doubt it will be a battle all the way to the finish line...!

Can't believe its Thurs night already, the weekends are so hard. I've a bottle of chablis lurking in the drinks fridge - all I'll want to do Sat night is sit and sip that all evening with a few nibbles to start and then a great big plate full of dinner! Of course, I won't be doing that. Will settle for a shake and a cup of black coffee :sigh:

i hear you on the wine and nibbles. i've an open bottle of my fav wine in the fridge. keep meaning to poor it down the sink, not that i'm going to have any as i know the damage it could potentially cause whilst in ketosis.

i've had 2 black coffee's tonight. so miffed that the scales haven't yet moved this week. maybe tomorrow.... i don't know. my weigh in is one day earlier too. i hope she has the scales fixed as i don't want to get on her mum's ones again as they're 2lbs heavier :(

feel so hungry tonight. :cry: i think that last thing i had cd porridge made me hungry as i was fine before that. think i'll just go to bed and go to sleep and wait for tomorrow to arrive.

i tend to be ok of weekends. just keep myself busy, mind last weekend was hard with the christening so this weekend will be a breeze compared.

Have you poured that wine away yet??? Or can't you quite bring yourself to......

Hope you got through last night ok, I'm feeling hungry tonight although had all my shakes late today and I think that makes a difference. Got butterscotch for tea I think. Hubby just announced he fancies a beer....great.....

Im seeing my mum next week, it will be the first time since I started this diet so I'm dying to see her reaction as my weight/size always prompts comments, whether its up or down. She'll be pleased until she finds out how Im doing it - then I expect she'll be worried. The only chance we get to have a night out is when my mums here so it will be hard to resist going out for a meal and drinks - but we'll just have to.

Have a good weekend. Be good! xx

nope i've not poured the wine away yet. it's probably gone off by now anyway as it's been opened for around 3 weeks. you should really drink it within a few days of opening it. so it's a dead cause anyway. i should do it so that it's out of the fridge and gives us some room back.

don't think i've really lost this week. so far 1lb has come off so i'm really miffed. got my weigh in 1 day earlier too, not that that would really make much of a difference.

just compiling some music for my iphone/ipod (have both - love apple stuff). nice thumping running music to keep me motivated and moving.

had body pump tonight. i'm killing right now, legs, etc super though. you know you've really worked out when that happens. well all my shakes down now. lots of water too. off to bed early and then up the next day to repeat it all again. feel bit down... suppose it's not loosing and being tired. bad combination.

I know how you must feel, its hard work doing the diet on it's own anyway and with all the exercise you're putting in too - well, if you don't lose much why don't you get your measurements done? I have heard that even if you don't lose much weight the tape measure can still show results. Maybe you're just retaining water at the mo? What day is your weigh in this week? And you've still lost a stone in 2 weeks!

My hubby has an itouch and would love the phone but can't bring himself to take out a hefty contract. I think he's hoping work will give him one as they gave him the itouch :) I don't get it at all, I'm a bit of a technophobe if I'm honest...

crying baby upstairs needing attention....xx

i can see a difference in my body shape. hubby came back today and said i looked thinner lol :D:D:D:D:D:D

i love my iphone and will never go to another phone again. i was always a nokia person. i wanted a certain nokia on orange to upgrade but they wouldn't let me so i left them and went with o2 for an iphone. terrrrrrrrrrific!

feeling better today. my scales have a body fat % and it's gone down to 36.7% from over 40% so the fat is getting lost at least!

p.s my weigh in it tomorrow.

i lost 4.5lbs. that includes the 2lbs that should have been off last week that didn't come off due to a change in scales. so now 18.5lbs down and almost at the halfway point.

p.s i think another 3 to 4 weeks on ss and then it's moving up the plans time.

Good going great things, thats fantastico :D! You must be very very pleased. Nearly at the halfway point already....its going so quickly.

Having my weigh in on Weds this week. Don't feel like I've lost anything this week. My daughters are having their birthday party on Friday and I was hoping to be in size 16 jeans for it but doubt now that I will. I have some stretchy trousers that are a 16 and fine but am not quite ready for the jeans yet.

Keep up the good work xx

i know what you mean. i can squeeze into my 16 jeans but i hate anything tight. i'm def looking thinner though. had to buy a 14 leggings on saturday as the 18s were dropping off me (all i had that were clean on saturday), the 16s were in the wash and are getting big. feels great. it's a difficult situation to be in as the 18s are too loose and the 16s are slightly tight. had a great trying on session on saturday whilst hubby and daughter were away. just me and my little dude. took heaps to the charity shop.

finally poured the wine down the sink today. put the kids juice in the place.

can't wait until wed for your weigh in. it's really exciting stuff.

just checking that my weight thing on the stats is going down. i've altered it.

yep it has. almost 10% of my body weight gone in 18.5lbs

Good going great things, thats fantastico :D! You must be very very pleased. Nearly at the halfway point already....its going so quickly.

Having my weigh in on Weds this week. Don't feel like I've lost anything this week. My daughters are having their birthday party on Friday and I was hoping to be in size 16 jeans for it but doubt now that I will. I have some stretchy trousers that are a 16 and fine but am not quite ready for the jeans yet.

Keep up the good work xx

Good Luck
:gen126:

Well just 2 off this week, can't deny I am a bit disappointed but hey ho at least it's a loss. Weigh in was a day early too, although not sure how much difference that will have made.

Onwards and upwards (or should that be downwards?).

I had my measurements taken too to give me an extra boost and 12" gone altogether.

Keep up the good work ladies xx

ps - great things, are you now in size 16? I keep trying size 16 jeans and although I can get them on and do them up I couldn't wear them yet. I reckon I am at least another half stone off being able to get into them.

Do you have your measurements taken? Would be interested to see how we compare if you don't mind? xx

i sort of am and i'm not. jeans are always a dodgy area for me. trousers and skirts i can wear a 16. leggings i wear a 14 as they're stretchy. gym stuff it's a 14/16 but i always wear a tight bra and top to stop any movement when i run :D

i will have to measure myself. i know that as of this morning my waist was 33 to 34in. i'm looking so toned. i lifted my arms up today and my hubby called me superwoman. i'm getting lovely definition there.

i never had any measurements taken apart from my waist and that was just a half hearted job really. around my clothes reasonably loosely so i measure 40in when i started.

i think i should do them so that i can see how different i am. wish i'd done that when i started 3 weeks ago.

might do them now. then i'll have to do them again in the morning in case the water has made me bloated.

right rough measurements:

hips 42in (107cm) makes me a size 16
top of thigh 23in
waist 33in (84cm) makes me a size 16
bust 40in (102cm) makes me a size 16
top of arm 13in
wrist 7in
ankle 10in

(sizing from Size Guide at Artigiano M&S agrees with it too)

Well just 2 off this week, can't deny I am a bit disappointed but hey ho at least it's a loss.

i think that our losses are normal for week 3. i'm hoping they increase to 3 to 4lbs for the next few weeks though.

we've done well 2lbs is fantastic! far better than any 'normal' diet plus our bodies change shape quicker as i've lost fat off places that it's never come off before last time i did this diet.

Back