day 2

p.s i ran for 24mins today. so chuffed with myself. yeah me!!!!!!

Hello.. Just popped on to say well done for that 6lb loss and that you seem to be focussed too. Thats half the battle isnt it? Will pop in again and say hi soon. xxx

Thanks for your note. I am very focussed at the mo, I think the success I have had is helping keep me motivated. Good luck with your journey, the menus you have planned (been reading your diary :D) sound very appetising.

Where in the caribbean are you going for your hols? I had my honeymoon in Antigua 4 years ago - was the closest to heaven I think you could get :D. No chance of going back, would have 3 kids in tow now...xx

your daughter's achievement is wonderful. ems is still not dry at night yet. :eek:

thinking that maybe my exercise is holding me back, but i am toning up. still getting lots of loose skin though. can see it, but most of it will spring back, hopefully anyway.

think i'd love a chamilia bracelet for easter and no egg. :D don't know if we can afford it though.

Think I am going to have to get some bars, went out again today, unplanned, and everyone had lunch out - for me that consisted of a black coffee.

Bought 2 new car seats for the twins and a new pushchair for my baby today. Ordered the seats from Mothercare today then spent tonight looking for pushchairs and came across the same car seats at Kiddicare £20 cheaper per seat. So ordered them online tonight and will be ringing Mothercare in the morning to cancel!

Friday and Saturday nights are such a struggle - especially as tonight I have cooked chilli. And still got that chablis in the fridge. Had one of those days today, from 6am this morning, one or other of the 3 of them has been whingeing, moaning or crying. I could have hid in the kitchen with a nice strong milky cup of tea and devoured a packet of rich tea - I didn't tho. Hopefully I am finally learning a different outlet instead of comfort eating. How are you getting on this week - any inkling as to what you have lost so far?

Hope you have a good day tomorrow at Primrose Valley - thats on the east coast near Filey? Spent many a childhood holiday on Filey beach! Keep away from those good old Yorkshire fish and chips :D

yeah, you need some bars or tetras for those times you need to go out.

i think it's a couple of pound this week. i've had some good losses though.

i didn't know you were going to buy from kiddicare. have you heard of quidco? it's a cashback website. you can get cashback from things that you buy from certain companies. E.G if i order anything from M&S, interflora, kiddicare etc etc i go on to their website and use their link and earn cashback. https://www.quidco.com
E.G it's
4% cashback at kiddicare at the moment.
up to 20% at m&S
6% at play.com
4% at debenhams
6% at interflora
1.5% at argos

you'd be surprised how things can add up. they charge £5 as a registration fee but this comes out of your cashback. at the moment i've got £250 there ready to take. they pay it into your bank or if you have a paypal account. got £150 paid into my paypal account last year. all they need is your e-mail address, no passwords or anything. :)

p.s my car insurance was due last month and i looked at the sites and decided on aviva as it was cheaper and went through quidco and got £45 cashback and my car insurance was £275 instead of £458 so i doubled saved. :) think i'll be moving my elec and gas and get cashback soon. we're with npower but if i wasn't and move to them i'd get £130 for moving both.

Hi, no haven't heard of quidco thanks for the tip, I will look at registering. Although I got the car seats and pushchair all in for £150 so can't really complain about that - as long as they are all ok of course. Hubby working away at mo, so will wait until he's back before ripping the boxes open. I overheard my eldest 2 telling some friends that their new car seats are pink - oops, they did try the pink ones but we opted for black britax ones in the end as they fitted our car better. Never mind, they'll get over it :D.

My big day tomorrow, am thinking its 2lbs at the mo but hoping it might become 3 by the morning. I won't be greedy :D. Still, will be well into the 12s and also people are starting to notice now which is great. In the last 2 days, 3 people have commented. Still got my mum quizzing me every night what I'm eating, so am telling her what she wants to hear....naughty I know but stops her worrying. Only another week anyway then I will be on the real stuff again.

Hope your mum is ok xx

Well I can't believe it - another 4.5lbs off :D! I had an inkling last week I'd had a big loss, I could just feel it, but this week I was thinking maybe 2-3lbs so I am over the moon!

I am now working my way up the plans, so some real food for me later. Kind of dreading it and looking forward to it all rolled into one!

2 whole stones off in 5 weeks - I never in my wildest dreams thought I would see these results.

you've done so well the past few weeks. don't know what's going on with me it must be the bars or the exercise lol. you're beating me again. a whole 2.5lbs ahead of me! :D

hoping to have a really good loss this next week. my cdc is the on hols for a week but her daughter's doing it for her as she's a councellor too.

I'm staving! Its far easier just having the shakes as the tiny bit of food I'm allowed is just making me want more. But am determined to stick with it. Do you have some food some days?

My CDC said I'd be totally stuffed when I started with the food but thats not the case with me.

Whats your plan of action for the coming couple of weeks? xx

i occasionally have food if i've been really exercising hard. i find it ok, but totally filling but just as good as a shake. i do the ss+ option on these days. are you on ss+ or 810?

i think next week might be when i start food but i might wait another week and just do what i'm doing now and have an occasional meal when i'm exercising.

p.s i usually have salad and cottage cheese as this fills me up more than anything else.

hiya

well another 2.5lbs off and i'm on the 810 plan now, yeah! :eek:

i've got to say i'm ready for food though.

wow - 810, all that food...! Have you started that today? Your body must be ready for proper food after all the exercise you have been doing.

I'm getting used to eating again and do enjoy the cottage cheese but the first couple of times I was starving still after I'd eaten but its not so bad now. How long will you stay on 810? Think I'll do ss+ for another week and then see about moving up again. We are going on holiday 22 May and I would like to be well up the plans by then, almost back to normal really.

I was thinking about coming off cambridge altogether just before last weekend, I started to have horrible problems in the toilet department. I hadn't been too bad at all up until then, considering there's not much going in, but from Thurs-Sun was horrendous. I've never really suffered like that before and it really worried me. I'm taking the fibre 89 stuff now, which is making things a bit better but if I get like that again I'm not sure its worth carrying on. Thats one thing I'm looking forward to getting going on the food front for.

Well done on the loss again, I saw in your diary you didn't think the scales had hardly budged so good to see the scales are still going in the right direction.

Are you still thinking of going for 10st7? I'm thinking of going for 11st, all being well on the toilet front :D:D xx

Just seen you have posted your measurements on your diary. Here's mine for comparison (you're still smaller than me :mad:)

waist (if you can call it that) 35
hips 43.5
bust 42.5
arms 10.5
thighs 20

these were taken last Thursday so I doubt they will have changed much since then. I might get them re-done this week just to see. You must be pushing a 14 now?
Wish I could take a bit off my waist and hips and stick it on my arms and legs to even me out a bit :D xx

hi

i'm sorry to hear about your loo probs. it's well worth taking something every 3 days if you've not been as to get totally bunged is bad. the ducolax (sp) is the best thing. 2 tablets and things move well. i haven't needed it for ages as after my exercise on tues and thursday and the amount of water i drink things just move on their own.

there's not much food difference between ss+ and 810. i am just so ready. might have a bigger loss this week. just needed the energy and have felt really ill, sick, over the weekend too.

i think i am pushing 14s. i'll have to have a clothes try on again. mind i do like 16s for comfort.

my 16 john rocha jeans were falling down on me the other day. i've washed them and put them in the dryer.... should make them shrink a bit.

good luck for your weigh in.

p.s i was bang on for the number of weeks before moving up. i said 3/4 weeks about 3 weeks ago. :D

i will stay on the 810 until i reach 11st possibly till i reach 10st 7lbs unless i feel odd again. i will go by my body.

I can't believe - another 5 and a half off :D. Seems like my body definitley wanted to lose this weight.

So I am now on the 810 plan too. Plan is stay on 810 until I reach 11st7 then move up the plans until I get to 11......

So a bit more real food, won't be long until getting back to normal now xx

i'm so jealous, totally green with envy. lol. fantastic news. you're weight loss is amazing. well done. :D

Back