Day 2

Byebye bingo wings

Hi All,

Well it's day 2 and I'm feeling hungier today. Day 1 was a doddle, dunno why just felt great all day and not hungry at all, but today I seem to be obsessing about food, everyone around me seems to be stuffing their facings with yummy food (Bagels, with melted butter ahhhhh) and although I am staying away from them I'm sat here desperatley trying to tske my mind off food!

I must admit I don't feel crappy or anything just feeling like I need to eat something. Weird feeling!

I'm hoping that once I get to the weekend, it will be a doddle again as I'm really enjoying all the flavours! Only one I'm not so keen on so far is Mushroom Soup, but I added a bit of chilli powder and black pepper and it made it much tastier... is this allowed? Can you add wostershire sauce?

Any other tips for livening up the soups?

X X X

HI hun,

Soz no advice on soups as I don't like them...but just thought I'd stop by and say Hi and I think that you are right. Sometimes your head tells you that it wants to eat, even when you aint hungry. I think it's a lifelong habit!! I was salivating last night watching the F Word!! Thankfully I was in bed so didn't get tempted.

Good luck for the rest of Day 2 and your goodbye to the BW's xxx

Hey Hun,

Mushroom soup .... :sign0137: sorry can't help on that one either!!!

Congratulations on getting this far, it does get easier I promise! Stick it out if you're struggling, it's so much more rewarding to resist temptation and fight the urge to eat when you get on the scales and see that great weight loss.

Stay strong hun - the K fairy will be with you soon and then life gets much happier! BTW - I can't watch cooking/food programmes .... I'd be in my car off down the shops for ingredients!! lol xx

Hello,
I am on day 3 and feeling rather hungry and dizzy, I have been drinking plenty of water to help with dizziness. As for soups you can add pepper and chill powder but no sauces as it may knock you out of ketosis.

:thankyou: everyone for your help.
Feeling slightly worse now, little dizzy, little hungry and very grumpy! Not tempted to give up just yet though.

Lets hope it kicks in soon!

Back