Day 2

Vanilla

Wanna Be Skinny
OMG!!!! Didn't sleep at all the whole night cos i was sooo hungry, thanx god am in day 2 today.Does anyone knows what day will i be on ketosis?

I always hit ketosis on day 4, but it does differ between people. Drink loads of water, that stops me feeling hungry.

Thanx Chlo i'll do that.

aw well done for getting to day 2! ketosis for me was day 3 or 4, i agree with the drinking lots of water to help with the hunger, it will soon settle down so stick with it and ul be in keto before u know it x

Hey I am on day 2 too .. and didnt sleep much due to getting up 3 times for a wee !!! I normally go into ketosis on day 4 .. so heres hoping we both push through and make it into K and then that lovely 1st weigh in :)

Thanx Sarah u are a star.

I am day 3. Yesterday was a toughie I was starving all day, cups of tea and lots of water helped as well as an early night and keeping occupied. I was still hungry this morning but it has gotten a bit easier.

Stick with it........

How many cups of tea you are allowed to drink?

I am drinking quite a few with skimmed milk which you are allowed on SS+. I only put a splash of milk in but it really is helping me to get through this.

Not sure when I went into ketosis - the first week I was just so maxed out with various work problems that I hardly had time to have a shake let alone feel hungry...so i can recommend getting really really busy for the next few days and then you'll be in ketosis !

I started back on 30th dec, I had 7packs on day 1, 7packs on day2, 6packs on day3, 3packs yesterday and three packs today, I am in ketosis now easily as I am not hungry,the extra packs took the edge of the hunger, also I have lost 10lbs in the last 4 days, the 10lbs I put on over xmas, so the extra packs even tho is abit more expensive it can get help you whittle yourself down :) good luck

you are ok wth black tea , as many as you want really , any leaf tea is ok as long as its not fruit , and it counts towards your water !

I have spent the day keeping busy .. my lounge has been rearranged , shelves sorted , cobwebs blitzed ......

Thanks AOGG and good luck too

I'm in ketosis by the end of day one z

i always am lol i go in proper quickly for some reason =s lol x

Back