DAY 2 :)

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by TRIVENAM, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

TRIVENAM Getting there!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Juice plus shakes
    I did day one without a hitch so im delighted! i had 2 shakes,1 apple,pear,2 yogs and for dinner i had lasagne and salad yuuuuuummm!! then i walked for 35 mins,not much but i was in bits from it haha! im still deciding what exercise to do today,i want to mix it up a bit???
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Kaiku

Kaiku Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done on a good day 2! You are a day ahead of me! Hehe. I recommend doing strength training too, something to build muscle. It helps you loose weight and keep it off in the future... so my pt tells me xD
  4. lacoffinqueen

lacoffinqueen Member

I went for a huuuuuuuuge walk today. I'm on day too aswell! Omg I went with my friend marie, her baby and her mum all round this caravan park. I pushed the pram up the hills. Then she got her mum to take baby home and we went up a bloody mountain (well it was a large hill) I nearly died lol but all to aid the weightloss. Goin for another walk soon to meet my other friend from work! Eek I'll sleep tonight lol
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.