day 2

keocoll

Well day 2 and the headaches finally gone and dont feel sick anymore thank god, im drinking loads of water and just throwing my self into arranging my daughters christening in 8 wks time also wondering what dress size ill be and getting excited, thanks to everyone for ur encouraging stories and posts they really help :), ill keep everyone updated on my progress

keocoll

Hi Keocoll, Sounds like you are doing really well. I'm glad your headache has gone there's nothing worse than a continuous bad head, makes you feel all miserable.
You will be loads lighter in 8 weeks and I bet you will feel fantastic too :)

Thank u jamsi have my moments where i want to jump in the fridge but im not really hungry i think its just all in my head, just keep telling my self 8wks and i will look good on the christening photos :)

keocoll

keocoll said:
Well day 2 and the headaches finally gone and dont feel sick anymore thank god, im drinking loads of water and just throwing my self into arranging my daughters christening in 8 wks time also wondering what dress size ill be and getting excited, thanks to everyone for ur encouraging stories and posts they really help :), ill keep everyone updated on my progress

keocoll

Hey Hun glad your feeling better. Once this week is done and you have your 1st weigh in, it'll be worth it :)

Ive lost 36lb in 7 weeks so far (8th weigh in tomorrow) so it can be done. Just focus on your goal, keep drinking your water and you'll be fine.

Let us know how you get on :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back