Starting Sept 2017

Hi Jo!

Well done for achieving two weeks - I'm just a little behind you on 1 week and 4 days.

Wow! You've lost 2st in two weeks! That's amazing!

How long are you planning on staying on Lipotrim and how much do you have to lose? I need to lose 4st - hoping to lose 2st by the time I go on holiday in 7 weeks and then the other 2st when I'm home.
I am also going away 1march I really need to get down to 10stone. I am happy at that weight. Am 12.5 at present but this diet is so hard. When I return from my holiday am going to slimming world. This diet takes it out of your body.

Do you drink sparkling water or still water. To be honest iv drunk so much still water it’s boring. So iv switched to sparkling water today for a treat. And if my hunger pangs gets the better of me I have a munch on a sml carrot. I know we arnt meant to but sometimes. It gets unbearable lol

I am also going away 1march I really need to get down to 10stone. I am happy at that weight. Am 12.5 at present but this diet is so hard. When I return from my holiday am going to slimming world. This diet takes it out of your body.

We're also similar weights - I'm 12.8 at the moment...... I'd love to be down to 10.8 by the time my holiday arrives, but realistically it'll probably be closer to 11st.

I know - this diet is SO hard. I've felt quite miserable today..... food makes me happy!

My intention is to also join SW after my holiday (if I can't face any more Lipotrim unless I just do a month after holiday, then SW).

Amazing that you've lost 2st in 2 weeks. I lost 4lb my first week - my second weigh in is Thursday.

Do you drink sparkling water or still water. To be honest iv drunk so much still water it’s boring. So iv switched to sparkling water today for a treat. And if my hunger pangs gets the better of me I have a munch on a sml carrot. I know we arnt meant to but sometimes. It gets unbearable lol

I have still water - I find sparkling water tastes a little metallic.

Where are you off to in March?

Welcome abroad. Tomorrow is my 2 week weigh in so we are the same. Pangs of hunger mean you need to drink more.

Well done on your amazing loss. How much do you have to lose? I have 4 and a half stone to lose x

Hi Jo, how has your day been?

When is your weigh in?
am having a really bad day hardly slept last nite. Due to feeling so weak and today felt very shakey. mangaged to work though it. I guess their will be days like this my weigh in is Friday. How you doing

am having a really bad day hardly slept last nite. Due to feeling so weak and today felt very shakey. mangaged to work though it. I guess their will be days like this my weigh in is Friday. How you doing

Oh sorry to hear that Jo. If it's any consolation I've been feeling a little weak and light headed myself - I think our bodies are still adjusting.

My weigh in is today - I've lost 3lb according to my scales.

Lol my scales keep changing every time I go on them so iv decided not to weigh myself. Feeling a lot better this morning. I went onto lipotrim web site watched a very interesting DVD. Doctor talking about lipotrim and what your body goes through you should watch it. Diffently gave me a boost how you feeling today .

Aw hun. Im on week 3 now and this morning i felt light headed to. Its not a nice feeling at all is it. I hate how the scales determine your mood...you really need to try weight once a week otherwise it is mental torture.

I will have a look on the lipotrim website later tonight and watch it xx

Hi all,

Im back on it, day 2. Hungry but determined.

Starting at 72kgs and looking to get down to 55kgs.

Long journey but worth it! :)

How is everyone getting along?

Rebecca

Back