day 2

pretty peach

Felt really light headed today! And so hungry....just been reading thru the re feed posts as i cant stop thinkug about food lol and it quite confuses me to b honest i know i wont be doing it for a couple of weeks but just want to make sure im prepeard and ready for it when its time any one else been thinkibg the same? And are u ment to do refeed for one week then go into maibtainece shakes or after u refeed for a week do u just go bk to normal food but eat healthy of course and in moderarion??

im wondering about after the refeed aswell xxx

yer same, i was thinking that the maintenance program is just for us incase we dont want to slip up with our food after refeeding... its just an easier (maybe the wrong word!) way to maintain the weight after for some people, but i could be wrong :p also i was thinking after so long being on LT some people may feel worried eating normal food again incase you put back on, so may prefer to stick to a program you know wont make you put on weight xxx

Is it true that you have to stay on maintenance as long as you have been on TFT? X

TFR lol

Yea that makes sense tubbylove. Maybe people do just do maintenace to help them selves get bk into food properly.
Umm im not sure if u have to do maintenance aslong as have done tfr?? I hope not lol xx

yer because there is bit more variety on maintenance also... more 'real food' type things so i spose people feel like theyre eating normal again :D xxx

Ahh lol i just emailed them to get some free samples to try bot et obviously but nearer the time so i know there be there nothing worse than getting a flavour u dont like last time i ordered some flapjacks and they were vile beyond words lol x

ooh I may have a go at that :) I have some flapjacks for next week, im a bit worried about trying them :/ lol xx

Yea u might aswell i live good freebie lol....haha good luck with the flapjacks i chucked mine in the bin but not before getting as many people as poss to try them jist to prove how awful they were lol u might like them tho no harm in trying. Xx

tubbylove said:
ooh I may have a go at that :) I have some flapjacks for next week, im a bit worried about trying them :/ lol xx

Toast them and they are much nicer :)

does it take any of the nutrients out toasting it? I have been considering it :) xx

i tried the flap jacks and couldnt handle eating it and ended up puttin it in the bin they are not nice at all iv tried the soup aswell and didnt like tht either it got very sickly and i felt mingin after it so im just sticking to the shakes from now on xx

ahh no, god I'm dreading trying them haha!! Shame about the soup I thought it was quite nice with some pepper. Do you like all 3 of the shakes? xx

Back