day 2

annie1

Its day 2 and im doing ok. I havent joined a group yet but jotting meals down has definately helped me and so I will carry on doing this!:)
Im bigger than I have ever been ( even afer having the kids!). I wont step on scales yet im waiting untill i feel more comfortable in my clothes, hoping the support I get on here will inspire me !!

hello and welcome

are you planning on joining a group? I'd recommend it really, you get the latest info and the consultant support too. However there's lots of people on here doing it alone, why not put your food diary on here so people can help you out with suggestions.

Also, I'd say its important to get on the scales, scary though it may be, you need to know where you're at so you know how far you've come. Do some measurements as well cos they can be very motivating too.

good luck xx

Getting on the scales might be a horrible thought but it really does help keep you motivated when you can see that it is working. The first time I weighed myself I was so stressed I tossed and turned all the night before, but I'm so glad I did because when the self-doubt starts creeping in I can say to myself 'you can do it, you ARE doing it' and remind myself how much I've lost already. I don't go to group either, but I kinda see his site as being like my group- its really inspiring.

Welcome Annie and good luck - I agree with Kerry, if you do decide group is not for you, keep a food diary on here (be totally honest with everything you write down) and we can all help you. I couldn't not have my scales I use them as a guide as to how ive done just before WI.

Hello! Have you done SW before? I have just rejoined on Monday to a group. Last time I lost a stone over about six weeks and then realised how 'easy' the EE plan was and carried on by myself - needless to say it all piled back on! So this time I'm in group all the way! I've been weighed in but I'm not focussing too much on my current weight - I've set myself mini goals and measurement goals!
Good luck!

Back