Day 2!

Want2bThin

It's day 2 and i managed to get through my first day without any problems! I did get a little bit hungry much later in the evening, but problem was easily solved by going to bed :p

I got up not long ago and i'm having my first shake of today. I hope the headaches dont start today. It's my Birthday at the weekend and i don't want to be ill!

How did everyone else get on with their first day?

Well done on getting through Day 1, take it one day at a time and before you know it you will be at weigh in!

Georgie
xx

I found day 1 relatively easy was full of motivation etc as the week goes on it does get harder I found days 3 & 4 the worst but with minis, water and really early nights I got through it. Stick to it and once you get to your first weigh in the results will spur you on. The key to the headaches I guess is water water water so keep glugging. Wishing you all the willpower I can xx

Im on day 2 of restart and its not going to bad, had my chocolate mint shake for breakfast and just drinking the water now. Just need to keep myself busy and ill be fine.

Hi
On day 2 today....yesterday went fine, though was chilly most of the day...and had the other half get me a hot water bottle when he got up 4am:p(he's a dairy farmer and they milk at 4.30!!)....but had a tea and my first litre just going to have a shower(day off today!!) then get my first shake then on to another litre.....had a headache last night, but took some anadin and it went, feel fine this morning...not hungry yet!!......Good luck to you all.....WE CAN DO IT!!:party0011: Love and Hugs Izzyxxxx

Good for you - I am halfway through day one and so far so good but I am hungry!!. It does worry me every time I read that day 3 is the worst or some say day 4 or some say a week!

I feel like I am sitting here just waiting for all the bad things to happen - is there anyone who did not go through hell in the first week?

Louise

Don't panic about day 3 and 4 - you'll get through it fine!

Hi, You may find my blog useful to read - it's slimjanine.co.uk. I did Lighter life for 6 weeks and lost 2 stone. I blogged daily how I was feeling, so you may find it useful. I did personally find Day 3 the hardest but it wasn't awful so don't panic it was just where I had to stay strong and focussed on why I was doing the diet. I didn't actually feel ill or suffer any headaches, it was just a will power fight - you can do this!!!

I've just started CD today as I'm getting married in 11 weeks and need a quick fix!

Take each day as it comes, it will eventually get easier, and as you get through the weeks they seem to get easier too. I'm on the last day of week 4 and it has flown by, and seems so simple and routine now.

It's my birthday this weekend too (Saturday), and it coincides with my AAMW, which is fab as it's Frankie and Benny's for lunch for a Tuna salad, not officially on the AAMW list though :p

Back