Day 2!!!

thistime08

Lipo Lover
Hi everyone, well I got through Day 1 with not too much bother, had my shakes yesterday and my chicken soup last night,which wasn't as bad as I had anticipated after reading all your horror stories. Put loads o black pepper and some curry powder in it. It wasn't too bad, but hardly delicious!!!! Have to admit I was ravenous by 9pm, but just kept drinking my water and had a peppermint tea. I usually eat late anyway so thats going to take a bit of getting used to. Had a chocolate shake this morning and gonna wait till 3 for my lunch- vanilla shake. Feeling a bit tired now. Am drinking plenty of water but because I am in and out of the office on appointments I end up dying for a wee when I'm driving!!!! Drinking a good bit of Peppermint Tea and Green Tea too. So yes its tough but not outrageous. Got a call from the Pharmacy today to see how I am getting on which I thought was nice. At my MIL's tonight for dinner, and no doubt will get an earful from her for doing this but hubby is 100% behind me. I know it will get better and when I get weighed it will motivate me even further. So thats it for now. I love reading all of your success stories and weekly updates. Thanks for the motivation!!!!

Well done hun water is def they key! Just a thought, after a few weeks on LT i changed from having my last hot chocolate at about 8pm to 5pm tea time. I did this to make it easier when i started eating, i wanted to make sure i had tea and nothing after! It did help too as im having nothing after my tea now. Well done again xx

Well done and you just stick at it:)

Thanks all for your words of encouragement:). Tracy thanks for your advice, unfortunately I don't get home till 7 or 8pm which is a pain cause I know its not good to eat too late. I see you have a hot chocolate in the evening..do you just add hot instead of cold water?? And did I read here that some make the chocolate shake on Peppermint tea?? Is that nice?? Am gonna stick to the chicken soups in the evening this week, but might go for the hot chocolates in the evening next week. Chicken soup is ok, but shakes, I find, are much more palatable. Thanks again to you all.

Hiya and welcome.

I too find am hungry in the evening, so i dont have my first meal replacement til lunch time, then I have one when I get in from work then another before bed! Just do what works for you. I too aint usually in til later.

x

Hey good luck you! I'm on day three, and feeling a little better than yesterday... Even managed to get out for a nice ride (horsey) ;) ... I'm not feeling quite as week today, but my tummy does hurt a bit, like when you've had a tummy upset or something.... weird!
Keep up the good work :D

hi thistime08,
well done on your day 1 - i kind of felt the same as you....was expecting the WORST but it wasn't that bad! the soup also is good how you did it with a bit of something in it to make it into some thing proper!
that was so nice of your chemist...mine is nice but i've never had a call, lovely!
hope your dinner at mother in laws' goes/went ok...just put any iffy comments out of your mind!
hope day 2 went well and that your day 3 is a goodun too!
fran :)

Yeah hun just mix the shake with hot water, i sometimes microwave mine, oh and i still blend it! xx

hey tracy,
once again you have the perfect plan and i'm gonna pinch it....lol!
the whole thing of timing your shakes like you would meals - i feel like a dumb blond because i should have been able to figure that one out for myself but i've been so bothered about making sure that i don't wake in the night ravenous and raid the kitchen that i've left my shakes till as late as possible!
well next week i'm refeeding for just a week so i'm gonna have my meals at proper meal times and then the week after when i'm back on full shakes i'm gonna carry on in the same vain - so THANKYOU tracy for that bolt of lightening!

Hiya and welcome.

I too find am hungry in the evening, so i dont have my first meal replacement til lunch time, then I have one when I get in from work then another before bed! Just do what works for you. I too aint usually in til later.

x

YOU LOOK AMAZING xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone, well I got through Day 1 with not too much bother, had my shakes yesterday and my chicken soup last night,which wasn't as bad as I had anticipated after reading all your horror stories. Put loads o black pepper and some curry powder in it. It wasn't too bad, but hardly delicious!!!! Have to admit I was ravenous by 9pm, but just kept drinking my water and had a peppermint tea. I usually eat late anyway so thats going to take a bit of getting used to. Had a chocolate shake this morning and gonna wait till 3 for my lunch- vanilla shake. Feeling a bit tired now. Am drinking plenty of water but because I am in and out of the office on appointments I end up dying for a wee when I'm driving!!!! Drinking a good bit of Peppermint Tea and Green Tea too. So yes its tough but not outrageous. Got a call from the Pharmacy today to see how I am getting on which I thought was nice. At my MIL's tonight for dinner, and no doubt will get an earful from her for doing this but hubby is 100% behind me. I know it will get better and when I get weighed it will motivate me even further. So thats it for now. I love reading all of your success stories and weekly updates. Thanks for the motivation!!!!

Looks like were at the same stage too :)

I find it a big help, as all these success stories are amazing but I feel I have a loooooonnnnnnngggggg way to go.

Nice to hear from someone in same horrible boat of DAY 2 haha

keep up the good work

xxxxxx

hey tracy,
once again you have the perfect plan and i'm gonna pinch it....lol!
the whole thing of timing your shakes like you would meals - i feel like a dumb blond because i should have been able to figure that one out for myself but i've been so bothered about making sure that i don't wake in the night ravenous and raid the kitchen that i've left my shakes till as late as possible!
well next week i'm refeeding for just a week so i'm gonna have my meals at proper meal times and then the week after when i'm back on full shakes i'm gonna carry on in the same vain - so THANKYOU tracy for that bolt of lightening!

Hello there :)

I was actually thinking of this today.

I am going to take my shakes from now on at proper meal times, for the simple fact that once I refeed I dont want to be eating late at night.............one thing that I believe has got me where I am now. Im am an offical midnight muncher hahaha

I really struggle at night especially with my slim gym freak boyfriend who can eat anything he wants when he wants :( He always gets hungry about 9pm and thats when we usually decided to have a lil picnic.

After 6 years of 9pm picnics..........its not good :(

toni the tum will feel much better 2morow its strange it will still rumble but you wont feel hungry when you go into ketosisxx

Thanks Lillie, you are right!! :) I feel much better today, although legs a little wobbly still, and I'm roasting hot one minute and cold the next! Jumper is on and off like a yoyo!
It's quite exciting noting all the things that happen, in a weird way lol
... OOH, and my other half says he can see I've lost weight already :D:D:D:D ... (I dont think he's just being nice) lol

Lol you're welcome Fran, hope you're ok after the bolt?!! xxx

toni its really amazing how quick your body does change its nice hes noticed and he is obviously very supportive ,i did a ketostix last night and i was already in ketosis think i went back in quicker than the first time but sounds like your there too good luck 4 today xxx

Haha :D:D xxx

Hi everyone!

I'm also on day 2 - felt dreadful this morning, woke up with a massive head-ache and generally feeling crap!!
Been to a training mtg for a couple of hours and found it much harder than normal to concentrate on what was being said ... lol
A few people in work know what I'm doing and they're being really supportive - refusing to eat in front of me etc. which is good.

As the morning's gone on my headache seems to subside then return with a vengeance - I haven't taken any painkillers as I wasn't sure if I could do or not, so i just have a drink of water instead... How long does this feeling last for usually???

Trying desperatly not to count down the time to my next shake....

I also seem to be moaning more than usual??? :p

Everybody seems really friendly on here, I've spent ages looking through all the posts (I really should be working but hey!!)
:D
x x

Back