Day 2

debbie12slim

Silver Member
Woke up this morning starving but determined, yesterday was so much easier than I was expecting. The shakes were much nicer too, I am a really fussy eater and was not looking forward to the shakes, I know I would not have been able to do this without this site as I would never have thought to add coffee to the vanilla and chocolate. I had 3 latte's throughout the morning a mocca choc just after lunch, a chocolate shake in the afternoon and a vanilla and chocolate shake late afternoon. Must admit not looking forward to the soup :eek:. Everybody on here is great and there are some fabulous success stories. Keep up the good work.

:) Good luck debbie, keep going , stay strong and look forward to your 1rst WI, that is such a great feeling and such a great insentive to carry on with LT. The first wk is the hardest then it does get easier x x:)

kEEP GOING IT GETS EASIER!

hi hun good luck we are here for you it can be hard but keep coming on here it helps so much, i too love vanilla and cofee i have mine hot and my chocolate hot too i havent had a cold shake from week 2 when someone told me about them that was it im hooked..ha ha..x

im on day three... and im starting with a cold too lol.

i had a rubbish nights sleep last night oo, i had a dream i'd forgotten i was on a diet and i was scoffing!!! lol

theres no way im giving up though.

Im so nervous for my 1st weigh in on sat, i'll be gutted if its rubbish!

.x.

Keep it up, I promise things will get much easier..YOU CAN DO IT!! :):)

good luck with it ...first few days can be tough but it really really is worth it x

Hi Debbie,
I'm just starting my 2nd week and it does get easier,though last week I would 've slapped you if you said that to me,lol:D

I have a soup every night with lots and lots of pepper in a large mug and I love it,though if I put it in a bowl and eat it with a spoon I hate it!!!

Good luck for your 1st weigh in,the high you get from it is amazing!!

Jan xx

Well done for surviving! Just get through one day at a time in the first week and focus on that first WI!!!

Good luck.

x

Back