• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 2

Woke up this morning starving but determined, yesterday was so much easier than I was expecting. The shakes were much nicer too, I am a really fussy eater and was not looking forward to the shakes, I know I would not have been able to do this without this site as I would never have thought to add coffee to the vanilla and chocolate. I had 3 latte's throughout the morning a mocca choc just after lunch, a chocolate shake in the afternoon and a vanilla and chocolate shake late afternoon. Must admit not looking forward to the soup :eek:. Everybody on here is great and there are some fabulous success stories. Keep up the good work.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

XKay78X

Im gonna do this..;-)
:) Good luck debbie, keep going , stay strong and look forward to your 1rst WI, that is such a great feeling and such a great insentive to carry on with LT. The first wk is the hardest then it does get easier x x:)

kEEP GOING IT GETS EASIER!

hi hun good luck we are here for you it can be hard but keep coming on here it helps so much, i too love vanilla and cofee i have mine hot and my chocolate hot too i havent had a cold shake from week 2 when someone told me about them that was it im hooked..ha ha..x

im on day three... and im starting with a cold too lol.

i had a rubbish nights sleep last night oo, i had a dream i'd forgotten i was on a diet and i was scoffing!!! lol

theres no way im giving up though.

Im so nervous for my 1st weigh in on sat, i'll be gutted if its rubbish!

.x.

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Keep it up, I promise things will get much easier..YOU CAN DO IT!! :):)

well done, its best to be experimentive with the shakes, i have to say the choco mocca is lush

Angie44

Silver Member
good luck with it ...first few days can be tough but it really really is worth it x

Hi Debbie,
I'm just starting my 2nd week and it does get easier,though last week I would 've slapped you if you said that to me,lol:D

I have a soup every night with lots and lots of pepper in a large mug and I love it,though if I put it in a bowl and eat it with a spoon I hate it!!!

Good luck for your 1st weigh in,the high you get from it is amazing!!

Jan xx

Well done for surviving! Just get through one day at a time in the first week and focus on that first WI!!!

Good luck.

x