Day 2

sezzymac

hiya all on day 2 now and feeling abit better today drinking more water to try and stop the headache not hungry as yet but only been up about 2 hours so might get worse later when they all sit down to roast dinner my favourite but i know i can do this please help me and tell me it gets easier when cooking for other people i must be such a weak person only on day to and struggling already xx

can anyone else relate to this state of mind on day 2

hi sezzy, yes this happens to almost everyone in the 1st few days, just wait for ketosis to kick in and you'll feel much better, just be strong and drink loads of water to fill you up.
Good luck with your first week
xx

Thank you so much for your response and i am glad its not just me then i am very tired at the moment cant explain that one at all didnt feel like this before but feel shatttered lol never mind can only get better x

I have been thinking about joining, but the cost is concerning me, I need a hip replacement and the doc says i have to lose 7 stone before he even considers it. Is Lipotrim worth the money?

can you tell me how you list your weight loss like you have down the bottom x

i dont know about lipotrim hun i am on cambridge diet and looking at the other posts yes its defo worth it they all look fab xx well done guys

Back