Day 2

Breakfast - grapes - plums and muller light

Lunch - jacket potato and beans

Tea - Batchelors rice with sausage and fried tomatos

I'm having a treat tonight: Chinese hooray! Crispy chicken, noodles and beansprouts and maybe a couple of chips.. mmm...mmmm. Never been so excited about chinese food.

Today I'm green not that I think it will help..

Breakfast - Grapes, banana and muller light

Lunch - home made chilli(free) and SW Chips.

Tomorrow I will be having a few drinks with friends but will be drinking vodka diet coke and I will prepare something in readiness for a 2 oclock binge. Such as veggie curry and rice so that I can put it in microwave about 2 and eat that up instead of the usual - chips, curry sauce and a sausage or as I had last weekend chips, cheese and gravy (only when drunk I promise).

Hope everyone who reads this has a good weekend and treats themselves a little. x

Monday

Breakfast - Mixed berries - muller light

Lunch - JP and Asda's chickpea curry, laughing cow x lite (HEA)

Tea - Prawn taglitelli (HEB)

Tuesday I ate

Muller light & tangerines

lunch - left over prawn taglitelli

Snack - ryvita minis (HEB) laughing cow cheeses (HEA)

Tea - Mackerel (HEB) and batchelors rice with veg

Wed

I woke with a craving for buttery toast today but didn't have time to make toast so had the usual muller light. I have no fruit so that is all until lunch now. Already feeling hungry which is not good as I don't want to binge on crisps and chocolates when the sandwich van arrives at 11. You really do have to be so organised on this diet and plan the next days food, the day before.

Lunch - Ravioli (1.5syns), brown roll (HEB)

Snacks - Fruit

Tea - Quorn sausages and pasta n sauce

Huni, just reading your diary and you really arent eating enough at all. No wonder you have cravings for things.
You hit the nail on the head when you said that you have to plan in advance. For me thats just the night before. I usually prepare my salad and breakfast things for work and then grab a mound of fruit as well. If I work in the evenings as well or if Im going out with mates then I will also make my tea for the next night, so that I have enough time to get ready and play with my Daughter.
It doesnt take up too much of my time and I love cooking anyway. My food is bought at the beginning of the week and is mainly veg and fruit with chicken and mince thrown in. There isnt a set menu there, but I know that I have covered all the bases so that I can make a meal from everything that I do have in the cupboards without having to go shopping again.

I hope this makes sense!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hi Mrs V,

I get you, in fact - have been feeling a little under nourished the last couple of days. So I;ve had a look at your diary and noticed you do a lot of reds so I changed my mind today and thought I should give that a go instead for a change. My new menu today is:

Breakfast - Muller (as before)

Milk in tea (HEA)

I am now eating for lunch a whole packet of lean ham!!! with cucumber, tomatoes and sweetcorn, made into a salad (HUGE salad) with fat free vinigarette and one table spoon of light mayo (1.5 syns?). Mmm it is delicious.

Tonight we are having home made burgers I have in the freezer with a hot chilli/tomato sauce and roasted veg(potato and sweet potato (HEB)!

Feel better already

That sounds much more filling Huni!!!!!
There is no way I could stick to this plan if I had to eat like a budgie!!!

Thu

Breakfast - Muller light, apple, grapes

Milk with tea (HEA)
Snack - 2 x alpen light (HEB)

Lunch - JP and beans

Tea - Quorn sausage and pasta n sauce and cabbage.

changed my mind about tea tonight.. I will be having diet coke quorn chicken pieces and noodle and veg stirfry.

Really intrigued by this diet coke dish!!!!!!!!

Friday - Treat day

Havn't syned hardly at all this week so tonight I think I am having the Marks & Spencers Valentines meal for two tonight - yum.

We are celebrating valentines day tonight and a little bit more tomorrow morning as it's Wales v England in the six nations tomorrow afternoon so we will be out watching that with our friends!

Friday
Breakfast

2 X alpen light bars (HEB)
Milk for tea and two laughing cow cheeses (HEA)
Muller light

Lunch

Jacket pot and three bean chilli

Tea

Have no idea how many syns are in the Marks and Spencers meal - A

Tomorrow.

I'll try and behave food wise but again, I will be having a few drinks.

Had a really amazing weekend and really good food too but it's Monday so I'm back to it again today. I see a pattern occuring with my weekend binges, I have no plans for next weekend and I'm going to try and keep it that way and eat well and re-charge my batteries.

Monday

Breakfast - Muller light and 2 x alpen light bars (HEB)

milk in tea (HEA)

Lunch - JP and tescos organic three bean chilli (Free)

Tea - pasta n sauce and quorn sausage.

Snacks - Some fruit

had quorn taglitelli instead last night so used another HEB and I didn't get to have tea until 9 oclock so I had three boiled eggs at about 6.30. Is that ok, felt really full? I didn't have too much pasta as didn't want too many carbs so late at night. Does that make any difference on this diet.

Tuesday.

Breakfast - Banana, muller light

snack - 2 x tangerines

lunch - JP and beans

HEA - half used in tea/half used as x lite laughing cow cheese

Tea - Roasted veg pasta and mackerel (HEB)

I just wanted to say you are doing really well so far hun, you have lost 7lbs since you started and considering all the times you are off plan this is great!

Looking at your goal, you seem to be aiming for a very low weight/BMI, when you are currently already a normal healthy weight, therefore your weight loss will be really slow anyway and you shouldn't expect to lose any more than a 1lb a week.

I think the way you are approaching this is healthy and will help you to maintain your weight when you do get to target, by sticking to the plan during the week and then having your indulgences at the weekend.

good luck

Thank you Rachelina - you are totally sweet!

I feel like I'm doing really well, I would like to be really slim as I was a few years back that's why I'm aiming for that goal as it was a weight I was before and I was very healthy with it.

My partner loves slimming world too - he hasn't go hardly any weight to lose but eating the food on the diet has really improved his stomach problems and gives us both a lot more energy :)

Wednesday

Break - 2 x alpen light (HEB), muller light, apple and banana

Lunch - Ravioli (1.5 sins) and brown bread roll (HEB)

Tea - Quorn bolognaise

HEA - milk in tea

Thursday 19/02/2009

Last night I turned down the most delicious looking cookie ever! It was one of those you get in bags of 5, dbl chocholate with white and milk chocolate chips... I said no and it wasn't too hard either :)

I did however, have another alpen light which I believe is 3 sins and I also used another HEA by adding some cheese to my bolognaise. Is it ok to have 2 HEA's one day and then just 1 another?

Today

Breakfast - Muller light, 2 x alpen light (HEB)

Snacks - 2 x apples, banana, tangerines and grapes.

Lunch - left over quorn bolognaise (free).

More snacks - grapes

Tea - mashed potato, roasted sweet potato and parsnip, peas and quorn sausage in onion gravy.

There's sins in the gravy but I have to find out how many ...

Friday

Breakfast

Muller light, banana, one alpen light (will have the other after lunch) HEB, apple

Lunch

Unsure really. What can I pick up that's an easy lunch and free on red?

Tea

I'm buggered! I'm going to my Irish Nan't tonight - whose lifes ambition is to FEED EVERYONE she meets!!

I'm guessing it's irish stew - which doesn't sound too bad but there will be a lot of lard and butter used. She also serves it with a wolloping mound of creamy mash! There is no point in telling her I'm on a diet either - that will only make her make my portion bigger!

I think this will have to be my treat for the week!

He he!!!

Nans are great for scraping all plans of being on a diet! Mine used to say to me...what do you need to loose weight for? you're half starved! Lol
I would use it as your week treat and then stick to the plan 100% in order for it to not catch you up!!!

Back