Day 2

Will do - I am looking forward to it now - I really am half starved!! ;)

I'm planning a good weekend - diet wise. I'll report in on how I do Monday.

Have a good weekend Mrs V - Tell that daughter of yours she needs to rest her voice now until next Friday hee hee!

Monday 23/01/2009

I'd like to say that I kept to the plan all weekend but I didn't! However, I don't think I went to off the plan: I had a treat Friday and Saturday but I kept to the plan yesterday.

My line is drawn and I start again:

Breakfast - Blueberries, muller light, banana and apple

Lunch - HM butternut squash and brown bread roll (HEB)

Snacks - tangerines

Tea - Prawn (HEB) Taglitelli

Hea - Milk in tea

A freddo - 5.5 sins

Last edited:
Morning Huni!!!
Thats it, just get back on track and you will be fine!

Tuesday

Breakfast - brown bread roll (heb) egg sandwich with small spread of low fat mayo (1 syn)

Snack - blueberries, muller light, apple & tangerine.

Lunch - HM soup

Tea - batchelors rice, carrots and makerel

HEA - Milk in tea

In a moment of weakness I ate 2.5 fairly thick pancakes. I guess around 15 sins?

Last edited:
Wednesday

Breakfast - Scrambled egg on brown toast (HEB)

Snacks - 2 x alpen light bars (HEB) and 2 x apples

Lunch - JP and beans - x lite laughing cow cheese (HEA)

Tea - Quorn bolognaise

I didn't stick to the plan last night :( Moving on to today:

Breakfast - Brown toast (HEB), marmite and laughing cow cheese(HEA) - don't know what's wrong with my taste buds.

Lunch - Ham Salad

Tea - Lamb shank and veg - potatoes (HEB)

Monday

Breakfast - Muller & 2 x alpen lights (HEB)

snack - 2 x apples

Lunch - JP and beans and laughing cow cheese (HEA)

Tea - Prawn (HEB) taglitelli

Last night tea was Salmon (HEB) new potatoes and veg.

Tuesday

Breakfast - Scrambled egg on brown bread (HEB), laughing cow cheese (HEA)

Snack - 2 x apples and a muller light

Lunch - Jacket pot and chickpea curry - asda's organic one in a tin which is free.

Tea - Prawn taglitelli (HEB)

Wednesday

Breakfast - Muller light, banana, 2 x alpen light bars (HEB)

Lunch - Spaghetti on toast (HEB), Laughing cow cheese (HEA)

Tea - Home made soup for starter and quorn sausages with roasted veg pasta.

Thursday

I've pretty much run out of food so breakfast hasn't satisified me, I'll do a little shop at lunch to stock up..

Breakfast - 2 pears and a banana

Lunch - HM soup and brown bread (HEB)

Tea - Stir fry veg and fish (HEB)

Milk in tea - (HEA)

Breakfast

Muller light, banana and 2 x apples

Lunch - HM Soup and brown bread (HEB)

Tea - Fish (HEB) and a pasta n sauce

HEA - Milk in tea

Monday 10/03/2009

Break - 2 x banana & Muller light

Lunch - JP and beans

Snack - Ryvita mini (HEB)

Tea - Prawn (HEB) taglitelli

Hea - Milk in Coffee

Glass of red wine and a bottle of Cobra - Woopsie

Last edited:
Wednesday

Break - Muller light, banana, pear and apple

Lunch - JP and Beans

Tea - Pasta and roasted Veg and quorn sausages

Hea - Milk in Coffee
Heb - 2 x alpen light and a bag of ryvita minis

In a very excited mood today - Me and my Fiance have set a date for our wedding. It's not until 7th May 2011 but I can really start planning everything now. It's a vegas wedding and yes we have elvis doing the honours, a load of our family and friends are flying out too so it is going be such a great time for me - can't wait :) I have the extra motivation now to get slim so that I can look good in my wedding dress!

Oooh I had a dilema before which I made a post about; getting into a pair of trousers I bought which were a couple of inches to smalll around the belly....well... I got into them this morning and did the button up. They were very uncomfortable but a few more weeks at this and I'm sure I'll be able to wear them out. I'll weigh myself tonight to see how much exactly I have lost as I haven't weighed for 2-3 weeks.

So the menu today is:

Breakfast - Muller light, banana, pear

Lunch - Chickpea curry and JP

Tea - Mackerel (HEB), batchelors rice and carrots

snack - 2 x alpen light bars

HEA - Milk in tea

In a very excited mood today - Me and my Fiance have set a date for our wedding. It's not until 7th May 2011 but I can really start planning everything now. It's a vegas wedding and yes we have elvis doing the honours, a load of our family and friends are flying out too so it is going be such a great time for me - can't wait :) I have the extra motivation now to get slim so that I can look good in my wedding dress!

Wooo Hooo!!! Congratulations on the date!! This will give you more motivation than ever and believe me the day will be here quicker than you realise!
I got married abroad...Limassol in Cyprus and it was wonderful...32 degrees the afternoon of the wedding, thank fully the church was air conditioned!! I had the most important people there (actually had 20 guests) and it made it more special!

As for those trousers...you will get there Huni if you stick to plan 100%. Ive gone from a size 28/30 bottoms to a size 20 (measured last night and I have lost 9 inches off my waist and 6 off my thighs!), so if I can do it...anyone can!!!

xxx

9 inches!!! That's impressive. I thought I'd try them on sort of on the off chance, I couldn't believe it when they did up! I think I'll be wearing them out in a month...

I weighed last night and have lost 4lb - hooray!! It took about 25 days but I', really happy with that! x

Friday

Breakfast - 2 alpen light (HEB), banana, apple, pear.

Lunch - batchelors rice and tiny piece of mackerel (sins)

Tea - Pasta n sauce and fish (HEB)

A large white chocolate cookie - any body know how many syns this is?

And Saturday

Bacon in brown bread roll (HEB) and morrisons low fat sausages - tomato ketchup (3sins)

Lunch - 2 x alpen light bars, fruit and muller light.

Tea - tesco stewed steak, mashed sweed and carrot and caulifllower with 6 x laughing cow cheeses (HEA)

Sunday - not so good day

Break - Mulller light, banana and other fruit

Sunday lunch - no holding back

And maybe a further little treat on Sunday night

But for once on the weekend there is no alcohol!

Last edited:
Monday 16/03/2009

I'm sooo tired today. I was home alone last night and couldn't settle. I think I must have had about 3 hours sleep. I'm really paying for it now x

Saturday went exactly to plan but that's about all. I don't think I did too bad though. Seriously back to it today now:

Breakfast - All bran (HEB) and milk (HEA)

Snack - banana and muller light

Lunch - JP and beans

Tea - Prawn taglitelli (HEB)

I have messed up now - somehow when I'm tired I feel hungry so I just ate a pack of ryvita minis even though I have already scheduled to have my HEB later so I'll have to syn them. Does anyone know how much they are? I also ate 4 light laughing cow cheeses with them. So I guess I'll just have to have 2 x hea's today aswell.

On the upside it has made me feel a little better

I've been off diet for two weeks!! I feel fat and sluggish :( I'm am back on the diet today and I am going to shift this stone that lurks around my mid drift within the next couple of months:

Tuesday 31/03/2009

Breakfast - Alpen light bar, WW FF yogurt ( Free) and a banana

Snack - Ryvita mini's (HEB)

Lunch - HM Butternut squash soup

Tea - Mackerel and batchelors rice with carrots.

Naughties - 3 small bournville chocs and 2 x spoons of sugar in tea - It is day one afterall! I will be rid of these by tomorrow!

Excercise - walking the dog to the top of the mountain behind my house.

Back