• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 21... Week 3 Weigh In :D

Xypher

2010 - Year I get slim :)
Hey All

I just had my weigh in after 3 full weeks of being on the cambridge diet..

And this week I lost... 4lbs :D

I am so happy that I got this because this was the aim that I had for the week. It now means that I now weigh a nice rounded 18st and it also means that my BMI is now under 40 yaaaaaay :D

It also means that... in 3 weeks of doing this diet I have lost a total of 1 st 5lbs

So over the moon at this :D I am just now aiming for a 2lb plus loss this week and i will have lost a stone and a half in a month my god haha ^^

Will do my diary tonight.. hope everyone is well

Take Care all xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
WOW ~claps~ Ant you are doing so well!! You really are!! Not long and you will be at your goal hehe!! Cant believe that you have lost 18lb in 3weeks i mean wow!! Keep on the way you are going hun your doing soooo well really proud of ya xxx <3

Brilliant Ant, I was so hoping that you would achieve the 4lb this week. It is incredible that you have achieved so much in 3 weeks, particularly the transition of BMI from above 40 to the 30's.

Sending you an enormous 'WELL DONE' - keep going and that goal weight is yours for the taking! All the best x

Xypher

2010 - Year I get slim :)
aww thank you both for the nice words of support :D

Well done!

That's a great loss - well done :)

Yeay, well done xx

duncan

Silver Member
thats brill, well done

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
well done you, thats a fabby loss