day 21..What happens when i start to eat again !!

C.J.

I want to be slim !!
hello everybody !!
Hope your all well.
Well today is day 21, and ive done really well, its my sons 15th birthday tomorrow,so we are taking him out tonight,
AM I OK TO DRINK DIET COKE ??
Also please can anybody tell me what to expect when i eventually start to eat food again, ive been told the weight will just creap back on..
Im really worried now that im doing all this and then going to put it all back on..
Any advice or personal stories would be great.

Keep up the good work..

Happy Dieting !! :D

Hi hun - one small glass of diet coke is fine, just don't have too much too often as it can spark off cravings. Personally, I wouldn't bother taking the risk as fizzy water with a dab of water flavourings is just as nice!

If you make sure that you follow the maintenance plan of your diet, you should be fine. It's when you stop SSing and immediately go back to your old way of eating that you pile the weight back on. Reintroduce carbs slowly and you'll get the hang of it.

Having said that, you have to remember that every day may well be a struggle but I do believe that it's a lot easier to take care of a few lbs to regain your target weight than it is to cope with getting off several stones!

Back