Attack Day 3 - 4lbs down and survived exercise!

Roosephus

Morning!!

Yesterdays plan

B - Scrambled eggs (no milk or fat)
S - Turkey slices
L - Cajun chicken breast and cottage cheese
S - Tuna with vinegar
D - Stir fried beef strips with chilli flakes
S - FF yogurt with oatbran

Loads of water (without the juice this time)

I was nervous about going to circuit training as have always been led to believe that need to stock up on carbs to have enough energy but was surpised to find that it didn't impact on my energy levels at all!

Only downside I have found so far is a metalic taste in my mouth, must remember to pick up some chewing gum later. Another 1lb off this morning following yesterdays 3lbs so determined to stick it out until I can have some veg on Saturday. Countdown!!!

Morning!

Im also on day 3 of Attack, my last day thank god, need my veggies!

Well done on your loss so far, Im down 3.75lbs! 4 wouldve been better!

I was sceptical about doing exercise when I started Dukan the first time round but it never affected me at all. I find I feel more energised afterwards where as without Dukan I felt like I needed to go home to bed!

Keep up the good work!

Hi!! I'm on day 3 attack...5 pound down! Feeling like rubbish and craving fruit :-(( wedding December so have to focus! X

Thanks, am loving this site, has been a great support too.

Aw, Gemmarie, hope you start feeling better soon, think I've been lucky so far with just the nasty taste in my mouth. Stick at it, we can have vegetables soon!!

Zoesastar, noticed from your stats that we're the same height and had similar starting weights too - soooo looking forward to getting down to the 9 stones too!!

Roosephus said:
Thanks, am loving this site, has been a great support too.

Aw, Gemmarie, hope you start feeling better soon, think I've been lucky so far with just the nasty taste in my mouth. Stick at it, we can have vegetables soon!!

Zoesastar, noticed from your stats that we're the same height and had similar starting weights too - soooo looking forward to getting down to the 9 stones too!!

I got down into the 9s this morning yay!!
Have been 9st 7 in the past but find it hard to maintain !

Day 3 for me too and no further loss this morning but i was happy with the 3lb yesterday. Its my last attack day so im hoping for another loss tomorrow before my cruise day.
Today ive eaten:
Galette and fat free natural yogurt
Chicken, cottage cheese, hard boiled egg
Salmon fillet and chicken breast

Tomorrow will be:
Galette
Chicken and egg salad
Fat free yoghurt
Chicken or salmon with roasted bns, peppers, red onion and courgette

Good luck girls xxx

Back