DAY 3 - Alls good

goldengirl

Well after my little boob yesteray with the potato, ive got right back to it today and it was much better, ive readjusted my shakes/soup around a bit.

get up
10:30 first shake (as opposed to 8:30)
4:00 next shake/soup when my little chap is having his tea after school
7:30 last soup/shake ready to relax for the evening

it seems t work much better and i didnt get the cravings yesterday, which led to the trip up.

i have a short week this week due to needing to get weighed on a sat morning - so i've kind of resigned myself to the fact that i wont have gone into ketosis by then due to last night.

4.5 litres of water/tea/coffe
No head ache
Not cold
Slight stomach cramps (sent hubby to get mint tea)
Slight dry eyes, glugged down some more water and they went.

on an even better positive side, i now don't have to:
no cooking (well very little)
no shoppping (except ebay)
no washing up
no making the packed lunches
wished i'd been on this diet for years!!!!!!!!!

hope tomorrow works as well,:eek:

Thanks to everyone for all your support, sorry if im boring you rigid:eek:

Good for you :D

Yep - it's remarkable how much time you gain doing this diet - & yes - lack of washing up is a definate bonus :D

good on you for sticking to it x

hey, good luck for your weigh in... great to see u have got urself organised and feel in control of the process....

You definitely have so much free time on LT, I have been exercising and walking most evenings, just cos I have the free time and I feel so full of energy! (unfortunately got a cold at the mo but im really looking forward to getting back to my fitness).

Lets hope your wee spud mistake doesnt effect you too much... I got weighed on my 5th day in week 1 and I lost 7 pounds! So you could well be pleasently surprised! Good luck xoxoxox

hey goldengirl great that you are back on track today.... keep it up

Back