Day 3 and feeling dreadful

gorgehun80 said:
Hey. Dont give up! Day 3 and 4 are the hardest. Day 4 I was in tears making my 4 little ones dinner haha! I was just looking at their food and started blubbering saying to my hubby! Im friggin starving and just want to eeeaaaaatttt!!!!! Anyway I am SO glad I resisted!! Day 5 i woke up refreshed and FULL of energy, hunger pangs gone! Am on day 9 now and feel great! I lost 14.5lbs on my first weigh in which was amazing!! Still got 2 st 10lb to lose to get to my target of 9 stone( pre kiddie weight)! Good luck, you can do it!! Drink plenty of water at leastg 3 litres! I have found it SO much easier to drink with a straw! Dont know why but just seems to go down easier! And everytime you want to give in just think how amazing you will look in just a few short weeks if you stick to it
xx

That's an amazing weight loss I bet you look different already!!! Well done :) x x

Dont take this as Gospel as id hate to say this an im wrong but Its the citric acid content I believe... some cheaper store diet options contain no citric acid.. you have to have a good look tho and check x

Went into the CO - OP today, their own brand diet coke doesn't have citric acid and it tastes ok...Ive always been a Pepsi girl but there is a drought on..!

Tess thats fantastic,14lbs in a week! Wow, def feel inspired now. Well done.
I am feeling much better today, in a positive frame of mind.
Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between coke zero and diet coke? or is it the same thing?

Julie

See my bit above
x

Thanks Jessie J :) 8 pounds off by weigh in so pleased! When you start seeing the scales change it really made me think I can actually do this and wont fail x

I think I felt rubbish untill day three to. But as someone said above just woke up and felt okay again. And im not to bothered about the food I cook for people at work now.

Back