1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Day 3 and i suck

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by SarahBx, 25 April 2014 Social URL.

1. SarahBx

SarahBx Well-Known Member

CHEATER!! That's what I want to shout at myself :( I am on 3rd day and I just had a couple of biscuits :( I literally want to eat my entire house....am so upset with myself. Was suffering really badly getting into ketosis and couldn't handle the headache and flu like feelings anymore :(

I suck at this lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Well-Known Member

Don't beat yourself up!

Get back on the horse and keep going sweetie ;) xx

4. Skinny girl

Skinny girl Well-Known Member

Don't beat yourself up, wipe the slate clean and carry on, you can do this. If you can drink more water it will really help getting into ketosis, I have about 3 litres a day.

5. Marie1971

Marie1971 Active Member

What plan you on love, I'm going to start 4 meals packs a day was doing 3 meals packs and a homemade dinner but was going over on veg and protein and after 3 weeks don't think I went into ketosis, well the sticks say I'm not so start 4 meal packs today with 150ml s milk. I Wasn't drinking enough water either. Good luck x