1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3 and i suck

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by SarahBx, 25 April 2014 Social URL.

1. SarahBx

SarahBx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    CHEATER!! That's what I want to shout at myself :( I am on 3rd day and I just had a couple of biscuits :( I literally want to eat my entire house....am so upset with myself. Was suffering really badly getting into ketosis and couldn't handle the headache and flu like feelings anymore :(

I suck at this lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GagaOoLala

GagaOoLala Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Don't beat yourself up!

Get back on the horse and keep going sweetie ;) xx

4. Skinny girl

Skinny girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Don't beat yourself up, wipe the slate clean and carry on, you can do this. If you can drink more water it will really help getting into ketosis, I have about 3 litres a day.

5. Marie1971

Marie1971 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    What plan you on love, I'm going to start 4 meals packs a day was doing 3 meals packs and a homemade dinner but was going over on veg and protein and after 3 weeks don't think I went into ketosis, well the sticks say I'm not so start 4 meal packs today with 150ml s milk. I Wasn't drinking enough water either. Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.