Day 3 and Nausea :(

bigfatjelly

Not having a good day so far. I've been really sick this morning and I feel all shaky and rubbish!! No chance and I quitting now after suffering the past two days, this isn't going to put me off!! I've swopped my usual maple and pecan porridge for a lovely butterscotch milkshake (which was yummy!) and so far its staying down. Yesterday was hard, cooking the kids tea was torture and working in a chip shop in the night was even worse!! But I stayed strong and got through it and I'm stupidly proud of myself!! Normally in work I'd munch on whatever I fancied and at home I'd pick at the kids leftovers, but I resisted!!!

I cant wait for weigh in on Monday to see how much I've lost, I can already see a diffrence in my face. It seems less bloated and my stomach has shrunk right down!! I hope I've lost enough to take me down the the next stone bracket!! The last time I weighed under 14st I was pregnant with my youngest daughter!!

Jelly xx

I found day 3 and 4 the hardest but once you break through those days and get into Ketosis it does get a lot easier. You should be proud of yourself, it's not easy. Your willpower will get stronger x

As finfi said be proud of yourself your are in control and changing your life imagine how great you will feel when you reach each of your goals stay motivated we are all here to grump to if it gets to bad :) xx

Day 4, woken up feeling very positive again today!! I've stopped feeling hungry and I'm not even thinking about food as much. I've just forced down a leek and potato soup because I havent eaten since 8.30 this morning and I knew I should have something. Now I just have the weekend to get through, me and the hubby usually have a takeaway and a few drinks on the weekend so it going to be hard to break out of our usual weekend ritual!! My willpowers at it highest ever at the moment but I really dont want to push my luck and sit watching him have a takeaway in front of me :sigh:
Back to work again tonight, the first few days were really hard but now I've stopped noticing the food and the smell :bliss:

Jelly xx

Not having a good day so far. I've been really sick this morning and I feel all shaky and rubbish!! No chance and I quitting now after suffering the past two days, this isn't going to put me off!! I've swopped my usual maple and pecan porridge for a lovely butterscotch milkshake (which was yummy!) and so far its staying down. Yesterday was hard, cooking the kids tea was torture and working in a chip shop in the night was even worse!! But I stayed strong and got through it and I'm stupidly proud of myself!! Normally in work I'd munch on whatever I fancied and at home I'd pick at the kids leftovers, but I resisted!!!

I cant wait for weigh in on Monday to see how much I've lost, I can already see a diffrence in my face. It seems less bloated and my stomach has shrunk right down!! I hope I've lost enough to take me down the the next stone bracket!! The last time I weighed under 14st I was pregnant with my youngest daughter!!

Jelly xx

Wow hun, I really admire you for working in a chip shop and resisting. Im on day 4 now and I just know I'd find that so hard! xx

Day 4, woken up feeling very positive again today!! I've stopped feeling hungry and I'm not even thinking about food as much. I've just forced down a leek and potato soup because I havent eaten since 8.30 this morning and I knew I should have something. Now I just have the weekend to get through, me and the hubby usually have a takeaway and a few drinks on the weekend so it going to be hard to break out of our usual weekend ritual!! My willpowers at it highest ever at the moment but I really dont want to push my luck and sit watching him have a takeaway in front of me :sigh:
Back to work again tonight, the first few days were really hard but now I've stopped noticing the food and the smell :bliss:

Jelly xx

ahh, just seen your next post. Thats fab hun, I've told my fiance that he's not allowed takeaways lol - eating normal food in front of me is bad enough without that! xx

Maro11: The main reason for my weight gain is my job, it's just so easy to pick and think to myself it doesnt count because its only one...but they obviously all add up (after all it's never just the one lol).
Standrewsbride: Aww thank you Hunny, Looks like me and you both started on the same day :) Are you weighing on Monday?

Day 5: Really tired today, I had a rough night with my youngest who is teething so Im not feeling my best. I'd love to go back to bed but with four kids playing hell here I've got no chance :family2: . I'm working again tonight, It wont be so bad as I'm cooking the food instead of just serving it and i'll be way too busy to think about eating (I hope). Im really looking forward to Monday, I can't wait to see how much I've lost. I'm hoping it's enough to take me down into the next stone bracket:scale:! I'm going to try and keep posting on here as much as I can, I find that writing it all down on here is keeping me motivated. Also looking at all the before and after pictures are giving me a huge boost!! I want to do that!!

Jelly xx

Back