Total Solution Day 3 and struggling!

Hi Aimeeb
To be honest with you I found days 2 - 6 unbearable! After that though it gets better :D. Just drink lots of water and try and keep yourself busy and you'll be fine and dandy ;)
FB xx

Hi
I'm on day 2 and I'm dreaming of food it's sooo hard cooking for the kids and everything, however I keep reminding myself that I don't feel any better when I've eaten and eaten so at least with this I am looking forward to feeling and being slim . Good luck Hun we can do it . I've just had some coke zero with ice and seems to have helped x

Unfortunately I'm finding most days hard, day 1-3 was possibly the hardest, I'm on day 7 and food seems a distant memory now :)

Keep going, my friend and I have started about the same time, I'm 100%'ing till Easter Sunday, and he has lost 14lbs in the first week, so when you are feeling a bit weak think about the weight you will have lost by the end of the week

Aw thanks for all your support! I am determined to do it this time! Too many failed attempts at so many diets! Looking forward to being able to wear what i want this summer! :)
Cant wait to weigh in on sunday hopefully for some good results!
Thx again xx

Just stick with it... if you give in to food so early in the diet it makes it harder to get back on... once ketosis kicks in you wont be hungry... but you will still want food and is it in you head and you have to fight the boredom then... good luck and we are all here to help you through it xx

Hi

I was like you, contemplating eating my own arm at one point, you're better to remove yourself from the food situation I used to jump in the bath or come on here anything but watch my husband and kids eat!!

You can do it, my willpower is shocking but I'm still here.

You can do it
X

Im on day 3 of TS too!! And yes i think today is the hardest so far. I remember from doing it some years back that that it gets easier after day 4. So think we just need to get through tomorrow!!
Good luck x x

Thx everyone i am staying strong! Its great coming on here and all the support u get!
Mel- nice to no im not the only one finding day 3 hard!! We can do this!! Lol :) xx

Cause we can! Like i said once we are through tomorrow it can only get easier. And yes its lovely that someone else is on day 3 too - We can be diet buddies x

Back