Day 3 and think i've hit ketosis

Trash

Still fighting
Hiya All

I'm starting for the first time in the morning!

I have a mixture of feeling going on at the mo but have prepared by upping my water intake to 2.5 litres per day been doing that since Monday and also have cut down on sugar and carbs this week end!

I hope I can last the first few days out as have heard they can be pretty bad. Look forward to all your great posts / advice and tips x

Last edited:
best of luck for starting, you seem to be doing the right things with water and cutting down on things so you might find it easier, yes they can be pretty bad but it does only last for a couple of days :)

Hi Trash and welcome. Ive been on and off the diet for 2 weeks now. I'm def back to it 100% tomorrow and seeing my CDC. Good luck we can do it.

best of luck for starting, you seem to be doing the right things with water and cutting down on things so you might find it easier, yes they can be pretty bad but it does only last for a couple of days :)

Cheers hun x

Hi Trash and welcome. Ive been on and off the diet for 2 weeks now. I'm def back to it 100% tomorrow and seeing my CDC. Good luck we can do it.

Here's to 2moro for both of us :p x

good luck, the first few days are the hardest, but by cutting down on carbs etc you shouldnt find it hard for too long.

I hope not Thanks x

Go Girl!!!!:D

All the best!!!;)

Cheers Jaxie m8 x

Hey Trash :) ...Just bare with it for the first week! prepare yourself that the first week is as bad as its going to get! ... after that things should settle down ! ...
Maybe keep a written diary, Add a list of the reasons why your doing this .. set yourself little mini goals ..
Keep drinking the water, but spread it out out during the day ..

In my first week i had lots of bubble baths, early nights and bought a crossword book, anything to keep my mind occupied

Fingers crossed for you tomorow xx

Cheers hun

Some great ideas' there especially the crossword book will have to venture out and get one 2moro :) x

All the best hunni for tomorrow we no you can do it xx

Good start to day 1

Got up this morn and weighed (was doing ww for last 2 wk's ) and I've lost 2lb's well pleased as WW not always given me the results in recent past hence my change to CD for a while!

Ok so black tea thats a first and not overly excited about it as I forgot to get sweetners so it was yukk! Never mind....just having half a choc shake hot, with extra water and its really nice - saving other half for later tonight as thats my worst time between 7 and 9 !!

May brave a soup for lunch time only got tomato and only picked 2 of those as heard so many mixed reviews on here about the soups!

Anyway will report back later as gonna use this as my safe haven for when I'm struggling / confused / in need of support or advice :)
x

Good start to day 1

Got up this morn and weighed (was doing ww for last 2 wk's ) and I've lost 2lb's well pleased as WW not always given me the results in recent past hence my change to CD for a while!

Ok so black tea thats a first and not overly excited about it as I forgot to get sweetners so it was yukk! Never mind....just having half a choc shake hot, with extra water and its really nice - saving other half for later tonight as thats my worst time between 7 and 9 !!

May brave a soup for lunch time only got tomato and only picked 2 of those as heard so many mixed reviews on here about the soups!

Anyway will report back later as gonna use this as my safe haven for when I'm struggling / confused / in need of support or advice :)
x
good luck with it,if find coming on here to get my head back on track helps a great deal

Morning Tracey - just thought I would drop in and say "good luck" with the CD start today

If you have been cutting carbs you might get into ketosis pretty quickly - once you are, it really is plain sailing...honestly.

Are you doing SS or having a bit of food in there too?

Morning Tracey - just thought I would drop in and say "good luck" with the CD start today

If you have been cutting carbs you might get into ketosis pretty quickly - once you are, it really is plain sailing...honestly.

Are you doing SS or having a bit of food in there too?

Hi Rosie

Thanks for support - i'm unsure as to which plan I'm doing going to see how i fair on ss to start but my CDC said to maybe try having chick or tuna with veg if on a particualr day i feel bad or ravenous! So I've made effort to get some bits of what I can have in with the rest of the families shopping just incase :) x

Good luck Tracey, just think how great we'll soon look and it'll only tqke a week to feel those waistbands looser!!

Just thought id check in .... how are you finding day1? .... i love the choc ones its all i have lol ..
Your doing brill .. xx

Just thought id check in .... how are you finding day1? .... i love the choc ones its all i have lol ..
Your doing brill .. xx

Hey there Congrats on the 7lbs loss m8 :D Bet ur well pleased x

Day 1 - not too bad had choc and butterscotch both v nice :) Am feeling a bit hungry but fighting it guess its more my brain than my tummy as my tummy is all swooshy with all the fluids....:eek:

Think OH making toast kickstarted me feeling real hungry! :( But am fighting through it at mo! I've got to cook them all Chick kievs, beans n chips for tea with bread and butter - skinny devils!!
x

Back