Day 3 and think i've hit ketosis

Hey Trash .. i found at the start when i cooked meals i made sure they ate and i stood in the kitchen clearing away, and i told myself how fatty or how much rubbish was in the cooked items, i also made sure i had a shake at the same time .. did dishes etc ..

It is hard for the first few days Just drink, occupy and get ready to slip into K
Do you have any goals?

Thanks NumNums its not easy is it ...lol

Pixie - I've added my goals to bottom of my signature thought it would be an incentive! I'm gonna cook tea and run.......are dining table is in the kitchen...lol x

Hi Tracey!!

How's it going hen??? Nearly thru day 1!!! Have plenty of hot baths, go for walks, anything to keep your mind off food!!! It's pretty awful but does pass and has been said before, is plain sailing then!!!

Shall catch you tomorrow!! Xxx

Thanks Jax and Blingbabe :)

Day 2 -
Really didn't think I was gonna make it to this day ha ha! But i persevered and here I am.

I'm a nightmare and had a peak on the scales this morn and Wow its moved already :eek:

On a less happy note I have been awake half the night with what appears to be an ear infection :cry: Very sore gonna try ringing Docs for some anti biotic drops (as I usually get this following a cold)

Just sat here in my Pj's sipping a black tea with sweetner in it :sigh: Not like my usual white with one sugar but Hey Ho no pain no gain...I mean LOSS :p Gonna have hot choc for my breadfast later x

glad you got through day 1 ok.:D

i was a coffee fiend, no sugar tho and since i started CD i had 1 cup of coffee on xmas day and it was vile, ive bought decaf now just in case i fancy one but i just dont like black coffee much, will be good when im on my 810 week tho and then at least i wont have caffeine headaches when i go back to SS+ lol

Your doing really well :D keep up the good work and you will be the size u want in no time :p xxx

Thanks hun hows it going for you? x

glad you got through day 1 ok.:D

i was a coffee fiend, no sugar tho and since i started CD i had 1 cup of coffee on xmas day and it was vile, ive bought decaf now just in case i fancy one but i just dont like black coffee much, will be good when im on my 810 week tho and then at least i wont have caffeine headaches when i go back to SS+ lol

I'm not a fan of either but I do like my first cup of tea in the morn guess I'll have to find something else :confused:

Sounds good idea re the decaff as caffeine can really get a hold of us and the withdrawals can be pretty bad x

Yoooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!!

Day 2!

well yesterday was ok. Got through it alright like and no murders which is always good!

Husband snored all night again so haven't had the best nights sleep again. Haven't had anything yet just water but I plan on a chocolate mint to start the day!

I have weighed this morning as I am a serial weigher (not good for the soul so don't weigh if you can help it) and they have moved! they have moved in a day what WW would move in a week ;-) Feeling good if a little empty. heheh!

Hope all you starters and re-starters are doing brilliantly and before you know it we will all be skinny marge.

Hugs, Lisa xx

Yoooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!!

Day 2!

well yesterday was ok. Got through it alright like and no murders which is always good!

Husband snored all night again so haven't had the best nights sleep again. Haven't had anything yet just water but I plan on a chocolate mint to start the day!

I have weighed this morning as I am a serial weigher (not good for the soul so don't weigh if you can help it) and they have moved! they have moved in a day what WW would move in a week ;-) Feeling good if a little empty. heheh!

Hope all you starters and re-starters are doing brilliantly and before you know it we will all be skinny marge.

Hugs, Lisa xx

Ha ha no Murders - I like that! :D Lets get day 2 over with and btw I'm a serial weigher too :eek:
x

well done on getting through day 1. Boo on the ear infection - don't let it make you reach for food!!!

Good luck for today, Tracey. xx

Will try not to Rosie - got a prescription to collect from Docs later today :) will just keep taking the pain killers for now x

Hi Tracey,

end of day 2!!!! Well done!!!!! Keep going the way you are and the worst will soon be over. Hope your ear is ok!! Typical! Just when you're starting out with CD, something else crops up!!!

I've been having speed wobbles on and off all day but still hanging in there.

Shall catch up with you tomorrow. Good luck with day 3!!

Day 3 and I am in Ketosis. Should be alright from here on in if my mind will let me :) another 8lb to go for my 17 day blast and anything else is a bonus :)

Day 3 and I am in Ketosis. Should be alright from here on in if my mind will let me :) another 8lb to go for my 17 day blast and anything else is a bonus :)

Think I am too even though i'm ill (could cloud my judgement) but I'm really not hungy at all all I've had so far is half a hot choc and mint plus lots of water - really don't feel hungry which is wierd in itself not to say i couldn't fancy something tasty i.e. not shake flavour or CD soup flavour :)

Wow your doing fab on losing 6lb's already - reckon ur gonna go well over ur target hun x

Back