Day 3 and very depressed!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by DavidCatterall, 9 May 2009 Social URL.

1. DavidCatterall

DavidCatterall Full Member

Having a realy depressed day guys.

Prob coz im summer clothes shopping tommorow and ive only been on the diet 3 full days. So its ridiculous to expect that id look any different but somehow its depressing me. :(

Im holidaying in a week and i know that even tho ill have lost weight by then i wont be how i want to be. :(

How much could i have lost by next saturday?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey
    Just wanted to wish you luck on your cd journey..
    Unfortunately miracles arent going to happen for tomorrow but I am sure you will feel better in yourself as you have already done 3 days..
    Dont get depressed about it as you are on the way to losing weight and being slim.. and I am sure by your holiday you would have had a good loss.
    Chin up as you will lose it..

4. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Hi David, it's impossible to tell really. In my first week I lost 11lbs, but then others have only lost say 6 or 7lbs. So it all depends on you and the amount of water you have to lose first off. I agree with curly, you can't expect miracles. The Cambridge Diet is great and does have very fast results but a week isn't very long to make a big difference. Just keep at it and while you might not lose everything by your holiday, you soon will I'm sure if you just keep persevering.

5. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Hiya David,
    just going to agree with the others...
    Miracles won't happen in a week.... you will see some change but not a huge amount... BUT what you can take from this, is that you have made the steps to being slim!
    I wish so much had finished my journey last year instead of coming off cd, because now, the girls I was slimming with are looking forward to the whole summer, trim and fit....
    But I know that by the end of the summer I too will be there!
    Whislt you can't change yourself overnight, you can change yourself .. and you are doing it....
    So enjoy getting clothes that fit now, but dont spend too much as those clothes won't fit for long!!
    And have a great holiday.. Your size is not who you are. It is just a part of it, and its a part that you are changing in the quickest possible way.

x

6. xenopia

xenopia Member

keep going that's all I can say........I'm in my 6th week now and really starting to see major results. You may get down every now and then, have 'off' days, but just think of how good you'll feel when you get weighed and find you've lost more in a week than you thought you could!!!
    Keep positive, keep going - it'll be worth it in the end!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.