Day 3 another one done!

HI

Still havnt worked out all the twisty bits on here or the diary thing.

STILL peeing for UK today! But concentration was alot better which helped whilst I was at work.

Bit niggly and felt hungry late lafternoon and I keep feeling cold at home grrrrrrrrr

Thinks i will check and see any ketones present tomorow- who knows!

Hi - I think we both must have started on Friday. I seem too have all the same symptoms as you too - Peeing for england and so so cold. Other that that im really enjoying it and feeling really positive.
Im gonna test for Ketosis tomorrow, I tested yesterday and it was still negative so fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Hey guys I was freezing for a couple of days (around day 3/4) but it went away and have had no other side effects since!

well done for sticking with it :D

If you wanna start a diary go to the top of the page and there's a link 'exante diaries' click and once it opens the page start a new thread and then that will be your diary and you can update it with new posts whenever you feel like it and others can come and comment and stuff.

It's really motivating - sometimes I will write in my diary that I feel crap, or want to eat or something and other members come and give you support and you feel so much better!

xxx

Back