Day 3!! anybody else on day 3?

Hi
Sorry not on day 3, day 6 for me. Doing my final stint as I had planned 6 months ago. Put abit on though.
Very quiet on this forum these days

Hi there, I'm on day 3 and its my first time on lipotrim. I haven't found today as hard as Friday or Saturday and I'm prayingggggg the hunger pangs and weakness disappears soon. But one day at a time aye? I'm grateful each morning I wake up knowing I stayed faithful to lipotrim. How's it going or you?

Hi Nikkydee, so far so good!! after making my to die for roast beef for sunday dinner for the family on Sunday.. i thought ... just a slice or two with the lovely steamed spuds and vegs wont do too much damage.............. but the smell was actually putting me off.

Day 5 has been a killer though. i am finding hard to drink even 3 pints now... used to drink at least 4-5 pints per day.. and my heading is busting... apart from that happy days!! only 2 days left until the first weigh in... not been able to do any excerise due to work and the headaches.. so heres hoping 1st week without food has helped?

We're pretty close together on the days, so if you need somenoe to bounce off, feel free.. Paul

Thread moved from 100% forum due to foodcreferences

Hi, I'm on Day 2 today. So far it hasn't too bad. I've managed to have the water I'm supposed to and got in a short gym session this morning. I can feel a headache coming though... lol. What day are you on now Paul? I'm due to weigh in on Monday. I need to stay away from the scales though, I seem to want to weigh after every wee haha (of which there are MANY!)

Good luck!!

Back