Day 3......... arghh kids!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Theresa6, 20 May 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Theresa6

Theresa6 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Hi all,

having to post before I go into melt down! Was really proud of myself yesterday - it was a bit of a rough day, my 17yo got told to finish her study for exams at home as she was being to excitable in class, I was livid at the school for not supporting her and her for the situation!

Decided today to set a study routine and got her to do an exam paper. when it came to discussing the corrections she just wasnt taking me seriously......ffs.. Lost the plot with her (prob partially 'cos the LT), then my 6yo decided to try and 'cuddle' the kittens and was being a tad too rough... then he decided to pack his clothes for our weekend away.... yeah right, how much clothes!!!! Was doing so well but now Im shaking and not sure if its anger, stress, LT or a combination! Maybe I just burnt a load of calories in my 'stress out'!!! LOL

Beginning to calm down now, gonna sort their dinner before we hit the road for my water birth workshop and my sparkling water in the hotel...........if only I could find the bottle I bought!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. etheral

etheral Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.69%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    the little darlings! you can always depend on them to do the right thing:mad: seriously though as long as you havent actually had to "physically educate" them you are probably ok. in another few weeks you will be in a zen like goddess state due to weightloss and nearing physical perfection. or else run away for an hour and leave them with OH- thats what I do:p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.