Day 3, blues setting in..

i am sort of in the same boat not working but working supply in the mean time but supply has been so slow hardly anything so i am bored i had the job of my dreams the nasty ex boss who gave me glowing ref for supply job but then gave me a negative ref for dream job.

i am now supply while we gather evidence against her to fight it as not reliable its sucks

OMG... What a nasty piece of work!!! Good luck with that!

Yea I am registered with agencies and just work here and there at the mo.. I have always worked in Admin/secretarial positions, I love doing that, its easy enough x

i am a teaching assistant and suppled two days in two weeks i am hoping it picks up

i am looking for jobs in a nursery now

heres hoping we get the calls tomorrow

Ok so i've woken up on day 3 starving.... Please tell me day 4 is better! :p Im so freaking determined but cannot deal with this hunger. :p

Hows day 4 for you?.. x

Hiya hun... yes it does get easier... I'm not hungry but my stomach feels empty so that is causing me some craving issues. but nothing I can't get over. I think a nice long game of The Sims will keep my brain occupied! I know how you feel tho, its very hard but I'd say the first week is the worst for most. Ride it out hun!!!! You can do it!

If you find your really hungry, you could maybe try halving your shake, make half a choc one as a 'hot' chocolate. That may work. I've not tried that before but people mention it a lot

xx

If you find your really hungry, you could maybe try halving your shake, make half a choc one as a 'hot' chocolate. That may work. I've not tried that before but people mention it a lot

xx

I've had a shake as a hot chocolate, I meant halving the shake pack x

Ok so i've woken up on day 3 starving.... Please tell me day 4 is better! :p Im so freaking determined but cannot deal with this hunger. :p

Hows day 4 for you?.. x

It absolutely does get easier!!
xx

Back