Day 3 - bring it on!!!

Gunna-make-it

Ok, so I am now on day 3 today..
Day 1 - very hard day - wanted to eat my arm off by 5pm but got through it :)
Day 2 - very busy day at work, I didnt really feel hungry during the day... when I got home, I tried to keep busy to take my mind off it...I was very cold - is this normal? I am attached to my hot waterbottle!
Day 3 - Felt very tired this morning, had my shake and a pint of water for breakfast hoping this day will be a good one!
I do have a couple of questions for the more experienced people:
Does anyone else feel very cold (especially in the evenings)?
How long will it be until I see results?(Weighed myself this morning - perhaps not a good Idea but thought would be good for motivation - and couldn't see any change):(
Is it true the more water you drink the more you will loose?
Hope you are all doing well - big hugs xx

Hi Hun....everything you say is totally normal. Today will probably be a toughy (and for me day five was tough too!!). Re being cold, I'm afraid that goes hand in hand with Lipotrim. Get plenty of jumpers and keep that hot water bottle topped up. Maybe try drinking your water warm instead of cold....I love it that way.

I saw results pretty quickly. I had comments after a couple of weeks.

Yes it is true the more you drink the more you lose. Get glugging away and watch those lbs come melting off.

Good luck hun.
xx

Hey,

Everybody feels cold on LT you just have to layer up! You start seeing results after just a week, dont weigh urself too much though its easy to get into an obsession, and it can get you down, plus the scales at the chemist will be different. Don't know if drinking more water makes you lose weight faster that was one of my questions but I dont think anyone knew. More water keeps you full though. xx

well done on getting there! i get cold in the evening to its all down to the good old ketosis!

and yep the more water you get down you the more you lose

wishing you lots of luck x

Im on day 5 now, and yep a little chilly in the evenings but glad to tell you i feel good, not hungry and so awake!! never seem to be tired im up later than ever the last 3 days.Seems to get a little bit better everyday(body wise)- the mind however needs to sort its self out

It's my day 3 too so I can sympathise.

You can do this hun, you've already gone two days without food which proves that you've got the willpower, just gotta keep strong and not give in! :D

Ah Rainbow - we are in the same boat... how are you finding things?

Not so bad but would love some buttery toast or KFC LOL. I'm pretty much suffering with the hunger in my head not the hunger in my belly. I know I'm not actually hungry because I can tell that for myself but my head is screaming out that it wants to eat something. Satisfying myself with some water and I'll be making my first shake in a minute.

How about you, you coping okay?

Sounds like you are doing really well - well done...I think I am shocked at how well I am doing - at first, the thought of not eating did worry me but as you said, it is a mind hunger thing really....as for buttery toast - love it! the problem is, my team eat that every morning at their desks and it smells sooo good...I have put a holiday count down on my desk to keep me motivated (and a pic of me on the beach from last year that is enough to put me off the idea of toast anyway) lol

Lol! Awww, well you resist whilst they're all stuffing their faces and you'll be the belle of the ball in no time with that attitude :D

Does anyone else feel very cold (especially in the evenings)?
How long will it be until I see results?(Weighed myself this morning - perhaps not a good Idea but thought would be good for motivation - and couldn't see any change):(
Is it true the more water you drink the more you will loose?

1. Im constantly cold and more so in the evenings
2. you should see results as soon as your first weigh in (mostly water)
3. Im not sure about this one, personally I didnt think it changed mine

Well done so far.. keep up the good work and trust me it does get better!!

Well done, you are doing brilliantly.

I am often cold - especially in the evenings and I take my hot water bottle to bed every night as my feet are like blocks of ice!

x

I'm on week 2 wouldn't say I was more experienced but everyone else has said the more water you drink the bigger weight loss you see. First week is the hardest but god its easier honestly. I feel very cold, not all the time but in the evenings definately. Just stick to it girl, you'll def see results very soon. Like I said, i'm only in my second week and I'm seeing and feeling results already. GOOD LUCK!!!

Back