day 3...does it get easier?

supermummy

This is sooooo hard. all i think about is food...i even dream about food. cant concentrate on anything. Ive got a really bad temper goin on, im shouting and gettin annoyed on the smallest things. i was thinkin of goin into town, do some window shoppin for motivation and pick out clothes that i'd like to buy myself when im at goal, but thats when i'll manage to get out of the house and gettin in the car without havin to run to the loo. Thats another problem... cant even take my daughter out for a walk anymore, coz i am honestly runnin to the loo all day long (infact also night time and hence ive not been sleepin well and i feel so tired and so bloody cold. moan, moan, moan............HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does get better, dont worry. Hugs! the food cravings fade and the need to pee dies down. I get thru 2 litres of water a day and only pee maybe 4 or 5 times now :D you're almost thru the worst of it. on day 4 or 5 you normally hit ketosis so either tomoro or saturday you're gonna wake up and feel great :) just hang on in there! we're all here for you! :grouphugg:

I'm sorry you're having a rough time hun - but trust me it DOES get easier!
I've had to restart Lipotrim a couple of times because of going on holiday and going back to uni, and the first week is always the hardest.
Take each day as it comes, and your weigh-in is only 4 days away!! Just keep thinking how much you will have lost in one week, and trust me it spurs you on to week 2 and week 3 and so on.

Just keep coming on here and get inspiration from people who have been on it longer than you, because it means it IS do-able and YOU can do it too.

Window shopping is a great way to make you feel better, and if the loo thing is a problem - look on the shop's online store :p Get a couple of jumper's so you're warm and just make sure you go to the loo before you're out and there's a toilet nearby lol.
If you are tempted by food just keep saying 'I'm on this diet because I ate those chips (or whatever) and I don't need them anymore.'

Chin up hun, you are on this diet because you want to change your life, don't let your temper ruin it, or you'll get even more upset if you give in.

Keep saying to yourself 'I will do this'

And treat yourself to something - a book, film, cd, something for your house, anything because you deserve it :)

Yes it will get easier for you hopefully in the next couple of days when you get in ketosis..mean time drink plenty,make up a hot water bottle to carry around house with you,it helped me! as did taking extra baths,helps relax you & warms you up..& also have plenty of warm drinks. The trips to the loo do get less as your body gets used to the diet!! next week your probably be feeling so much better trust me!! good luck! caz xx

thank u all. think my only way of stickin to this is comin on here for a push everytime i feel weak. hopefully i'll have a good wk1 loss and that will give me the kick im needin :)

hell yeah you will! :)

im on day three aswell. itll be worth it in the end,when i cook meals for my family its so tempting i feel myself smelling the food, if i cheat ill only let myself down and these three days will of been for nothing i want this so bad we can do it ,try putting ice in your shake and i find that yummy, like a macdonald thick shake when its done in the blender i do my shakes all that way anybody got any hot ideas for the vanilla as ahot drink i went back to the chemist with the chicken and exchanged for vanilla, what is ketosis in english can anyone help me on that being new al the info the better , good luck mariex

im on day three aswell. itll be worth it in the end,when i cook meals for my family its so tempting i feel myself smelling the food, if i cheat ill only let myself down and these three days will of been for nothing i want this so bad we can do it ,try putting ice in your shake and i find that yummy, like a macdonald thick shake when its done in the blender i do my shakes all that way anybody got any hot ideas for the vanilla as ahot drink i went back to the chemist with the chicken and exchanged for vanilla, what is ketosis in english can anyone help me on that being new al the info the better , good luck mariex

so happy ive go someone else on the same day. im def gonna try usin ice in my shake...the only thing is im so freezin all the time. i wore a jumper n socks to bed last night.
i didnt like the chicken soup either, so ive returned it for choc and mostly im having it as a hot drink.
we're so gonna bash this weight loss. lets do it!!!!!!!

Yes supermummy, you will feel much,much,much more better after a few days. Promise and when you persevere you will find a huge weightloss as a present!

All i can say is the loo trips do seem to ease!! I'm still drinking 4L but not sat permenantly on the loo like week one! I'm not sure i'd have had a life at all like that! Stick at it! Simone xx

Give it a couple of days and it will be better I started feeling human again on day 5 as for the cold that lasted about 2 weeks but you do get sed to it xx

Hiya hun, yes it does get easier, once ya pass day 5 ya will be fine, its just the mind playing tricks on ya and dont worry we all went through it. Stick at it and ya will be fine, just wait until the end of the week until your first wi and then ya will be pleasantly pleased, take care, wishing ya all the best

Hiya hun, yes it does get easier, once ya pass day 5 ya will be fine, its just the mind playing tricks on ya and dont worry we all went through it. Stick at it and ya will be fine, just wait until the end of the week until your first wi and then ya will be pleasantly pleased, take care, wishing ya all the best

thanx unknown...and wow thats a big huge wk1 loss. how much water are u drinkin. im barely havin just about 2 ltrs. x

Yep same as yourself, sometimes i can manage 3 litres but other days its only 2, too cold to drink and i dont like it warm.

It gets much much easier as the weeks pass but take it a day at a time, go to bed early if you're craving food, tidy the house, go for a walk, anything to take your mind off it.

And try not to think about the shakes and the soup as food - think of it as medicine. It really doesn't taste so bad, it's just that you're probably used to cakes and fish and chips and stuff.

I hated it at first but then thought - how did I get so fat if I'm so picky?

Keep going. Get the first full week under your belt and you'll feel totally different.

Z x

oh poor you, i am on day 3 of my diet, i am on ll. so it is similar to lipotrim. i am hungry too, so jsut think that is two if us tog. it will be so worth it in the end, just hang on in there,

I'm on day 2, just sicked up the shake, now sitting here starving and freezing, but determined to hold on:cry:

you have to have ur shake...otherwise ul have no energy. its not a mcdonald shake and i always keep in mind that its my magic slimming potion....i close my eyes n have it :)
try addin a sweetner and mix it in more water... i use atleast a pint. xx

Back