Day 3-feel like crap!

Hey lancsgirl! I replied to this post earlier and it didn't send - hope it's not too late! Don't give up, the shaking etc will pass and you'll come out the other side feeling fine. If you give up now then you'll have to go through all the physical and mental barriers again - think of how great you'll feel in may and how much you'll kick yourself if you haven't reached the goal which is so attainable now.

If you have caved then don't stress, tomorrow is another day and you can start afresh. We're all going to have wobbles but you'll feel amazing for not giving in.

I'd give the spearmint a miss by the way it's just plain leaf tea so just plain peppermint, green etc but not with added lemon or anything - check with your counsellor though, I may be wrong.

Let me know how your doing and chin up, you'll have more good days than bad and in less than 12 weeks we'll feel on top of the world and we'll never have to sole source again! :) x x

Also - read your post about day four....look at it if your having a bad day :) x

Back