Day 3 horrors

It really is worth it! I remember feeling terrible on day 2 - headaches were the worst for me. I expected that after day 3 I'd be fine, but I found day 4 and 5 much harder. But once that's over, it is doable. Yes, it needs willpower and it's hard to see people eating nice food - in fact everythign seems nice!! But it is so so worth it. I've only a few pounds to go now and all my clothes fit and I feel great - I have bundles of energy - the house is actually getting cleaned, I get my ironing done etc etc. I had turned into a total slob and the house was disgusting! The only downside of it all is bank balance - I can't stop shopping - and I don't have the spare cash for it. Nearly afraid to look at bank accounts today!
Stick with it, you'll see results in a really short time, I was able to get into my next size down clothes in just over 2 weeks - and those clothes are now too big to wear anymore - even out of the wash, they're hangin off me.

awww thanks for the encouragement , its been hard because i started my period the same day i started lipo trim , must admit ive been really heavy this time wondering if this is the diet ? im due to have my first weigh in on wednesday , dont feel asthough ive lost anything really , i woke up at three in the morning with my stomach growling i drank a bottle of water and tried to sleep , ended up getting up and eating a dry jacobs cream cracker , felt so guilty after , dont think ive hit ketosis yet as im not full of energy , im thinking of setting up permanant residence in the bathroom as i cant stop peeing , off to read more of the boards for inspiration x

Back