Day 3... I want 5ib this week

hollydolly88

So... I have tried every diet going, weight watchers, the atkins, Cambridge, lighterlife and tons more and non have ever worked. My weight at present (weight on thirsday 4th sept) is 14st 13.5 pounds. I am only 25 but I put on sooo much weight while I was happy with my children's dad. At my biggest I was 17 stone! I have two children and when I was pregnant with baby number 2 my ex left. He was seeing someone else and it ruined me. I lost over 4 stone while I was pregnant because I couldn't eat. At my lowest I was 12st 11. but I had my son and when he was 6 months I met someone else and I got my life back on track but I also started to put weight back on...

I have joined sw to prove to myself that I can be both happy and slimmer. I am rubbish at diets, I have the weakest will power in the world and I just love food. I hope that sw will help me see that I can still eat but just healthy stuff. I have decided that my children (4 and nearly 2) can eat what I cook when I am here but I am in my final year of nursing training soI am at work quite a lot. so I will instruct my mum that when they are there they can have all the kiddie food they like but I will be sorting out their healthy healthy food. my oh doesn't likve with me but he is here most dinner times and he is happy to eat what I cook.

I wanted to start a diary just so I can look back and critique what I do and hoping it will motivate me.

Day 3 today and I know it sounds strange but I have absolutely tons of energy which I love. I am going to attempt to make a skinny version of a sunday lunch. A roast chicken, roast potatoes, veg and gravy. I am using my syns for the gravy and some cheese sauce and I am being really good for the rest of the day.

I really hope I get a loss this week I think that would really keep me focused. :)

Good luck.

SW for me is def the easiest to stick with. You can get great results without feeling hungry.

Does take some planning though. You sound like you'll be really busy between work, study, kids, OH etc so setting some time aside to plan your week will probably help keep you on track so you don't have to rely on willpower (everyone's different but I find it really tough to stay on plan if I'm hungry & tired and don't have my meal planned).

How was your roast dinner?

Fingers crossed for a great first week

Good luck! It's amazing how much relationships affect weight gain/loss isn't it!

Best of Luck. Slimming World is the only diet that I found easy to stick to.

Good luck! It's amazing how much relationships affect weight gain/loss isn't it!

Couldn't agree more waffle - I'm single and finally decided I'm ready for a relationship and 100% motivated to be slim! If I was living with a man that loved me I'm not sure I would be so motivated!!

I am so sorry about the behaviour of your childrens father - disgusting. I'm a firm believer in karma ( not revenge, but I've seen karma in action many times. What goes around definitely comes around)

Very best of luck on slimming world - after everything you've been through you deserve to look in the mirror and feel good ;-) xx

Back