• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 3 & I'm hungry

S: 13st12lb C: 13st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 0st6lb(3.09%)
I have no side effects but I feel so hungry. I'm drinking loads of water and spreading out my foodpacks. I take it this will begin to wear off once ketosis kicks in? Well I hope so anyway.

I have a birthday BBQ tomorrow too which won't be easy but I'll not be cheating. I think it would be easier to become a hermit for the time being!:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

marley

S: 14st3lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 23 Loss: 2st6lb(17.09%)
yes the hunger does go. I was starving at first too. I agree the social situations are hard...but at least a bbq people don't pay too much attention to what you eat - and there is usually a salad to eat! Good luck! I have a dinner party tonight - but at least it is at my house - so no alcohol and no dessert for me.....

S: 13st12lb C: 13st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 0st6lb(3.09%)
That's why I agreed to go as I knew I'd get some salad and maybe a small bit of meat of some sort. I do like a drink or two over the weekend but I'm just looking forward at the big picture - off me in smaller jeans:D

Is it possible to eat too much veg? that's sounds an odd question but I thought I'd better check.

bali2001

S: 11st0lb C: 10st0lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 1st0lb(9.09%)
no lots of veg are fine, as long as its the veg on your list, lots of salard is good too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 2
Weight Loss Diaries 18
Calorie Counting - Diaries 14
Slimming World 10
Slim And Save 4