Day 3 & I'm hungry

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Lite' started by Rosiewoo, 17 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Rosiewoo

Rosiewoo Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    I have no side effects but I feel so hungry. I'm drinking loads of water and spreading out my foodpacks. I take it this will begin to wear off once ketosis kicks in? Well I hope so anyway.

I have a birthday BBQ tomorrow too which won't be easy but I'll not be cheating. I think it would be easier to become a hermit for the time being!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. marley

marley Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    yes the hunger does go. I was starving at first too. I agree the social situations are hard...but at least a bbq people don't pay too much attention to what you eat - and there is usually a salad to eat! Good luck! I have a dinner party tonight - but at least it is at my house - so no alcohol and no dessert for me.....

4. Rosiewoo

Rosiewoo Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    That's why I agreed to go as I knew I'd get some salad and maybe a small bit of meat of some sort. I do like a drink or two over the weekend but I'm just looking forward at the big picture - off me in smaller jeans:D

Is it possible to eat too much veg? that's sounds an odd question but I thought I'd better check.

5. bali2001

bali2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    no lots of veg are fine, as long as its the veg on your list, lots of salard is good too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.