Step2 810kcal Day 3, I'm starving! Please say this feeling will go

Yes.... as soon as you are in ketosis you will find that miraculously you don't feel hungry and you will stop craving food. Everything just settles and the diet will seem surprisingly easy. Keep up the good work.

Hiya, yeah it will. Keep drinking water and try some things to distract yourself :) I know it's easier said than done and I don't think my kitchen cupboards have ever sparkled so much! Day 3 was by far the worst for me. I've been on step 2 for a week and although I haven't been weighed I notice a difference so stick at it, it's worth it in the end.

I can't wait! The hunger isn't so bad this afternoon but I feel all weak & pathetic! I'm quite proud of myself though, I managed to feed my daughter without nibbling on anything! My partner has 2 days off from tomorrow, so I'll get him to feed her :D

It will be all worth it, nothing taste better then skinny!

Keep going the first week is the hardest.

How much do u want to loose? Have u a holiday coming up?

Ex

Hi Grumbletum - hope you got through the rest of the day - I find weekends hardest, just because the regular routine is off. Heres to a good start to the week !

I've got a tonne to lose but I'm just taking it one step at a time, still full steam ahead :) No holiday (un)luckily, but I can just keep on going now!

I've got a really manky taste in my mouth today though! I'm so glad I'm doing 810, it's so nice t have a meal to look forward to in the evening. I'm a full time mum so weekends don't really effect me! Each day merges into one, my partner works at the weekend too so we don't have a normal week & weekend. He's got 2 days off now, so I can rest up a bit :D

WHilst I envy you your meal I just can't do a meal - it all goes wrong - I'm all or nothing and at the moment I'm finding it good not to have to think about food (well except for the horrors food). I'm so impatient I want to be there now, but first week going OK - weigh in tomorrow so excited to see what has gone - I am noticing a difference already (I could actually get my trousers on this morning!), but still a long way to go. What do you have for your meals?

WHilst I envy you your meal I just can't do a meal - it all goes wrong - I'm all or nothing and at the moment I'm finding it good not to have to think about food (well except for the horrors food). I'm so impatient I want to be there now, but first week going OK - weigh in tomorrow so excited to see what has gone - I am noticing a difference already (I could actually get my trousers on this morning!), but still a long way to go. What do you have for your meals?
I totally understand, It's hard just cutting down. I think because this is a very strict diet I'm finding it easier than something like slimming world or weightwatchers. There's nothing that will tempt you into eating more, if that makes sense? You've done brilliantly & I can't wait to find out how well you've done tomorrow :D
I've had 3 meals so far, the first was a dal soup, which was quite tasty but it didn't seem like there was a lot there. The last 2 nights I've had quorn fillets with tikka seasoning, cottage cheese stuffed mushrooms with pepper & chives & watercress & lambs lettuce with balsamic vinegar. You actually get loads & I was quite satisfied afterwards.

:) 14 lbs. your meal last night sounds lovely. Might start a little recipe book for when i move up plans- ill have forgotton all the ideas in 6 months time!!!

Back