Day 3 in the cd house

Sarah Lou

Gold Member
So I made it.. day 3 :eek: today didn't quite go as planned. I took my hammy to the vet and he has got antibiotics, he just wasn't very happy being smeared in gel stuff, in fact I think most of it was on me. I should of been decorating today but that didn't happen, I am at the cold and tired stage but hopefully I will be up my ladder tomorrow.

I went to the shop earlier and bought an evening paper, I was in abit of a dream and thought oh a kit kat will be nice with my coffee :eek: reached out and then regained my brain and snatched my hand back quick.. roll on the ketosis energy burst, in fact I need it tomorrow PLEASE !

They are evil those KitKats, jump into your hand at every opportunity - keep a beady eye out for them hun and well done x x

I may start one so i don't end up rambling on:D how's your day been slim4life :) I will watch out for those pesky KK's Eclipse :eek:

I think this time I really am going to have to work on the headstuff.. I amaze myself at the time I have spent having conversations in my own head and justifying why I need or i want food !! hence why I am on here.

Day 4 .. phew

Last night was a very long evening and I needed to dig deep.. thank goodness there was nothing in the cupboard... felt yuck when I woke up but it eased off and I started the decorating.. today was tricky as I was at my Mum's and she has STUFF (you know what I mean) in her larder :eek:

I opened it several times through the day and :sigh:ed.. roll on saturday its weigh day.. must stay strong! back to work Monday and then it will really be a willpower test.. I work with the sweetest toothed people in the land.. hope everyone else is having a good day :)

wait for the energy buzz. my came but has gone cause i'm burning the candle at both ends :D

it's amazing what you have to remember like.... not to lick your fingers if you get food on them when feeding your kids lol.

Back