Day 3 - internal fight over a...

Fuggedaboutit

croissant!!! I was offered a lovely croissant for my tea break. I had already brought my bar to work to have with my coffee and decided I wouldn't have the croissant in the morning. However, when it came to tea break time I began to waiver. I argued with myself for a good two minutes and I WON!!! Hurrah.

I can't believe the internal dialogue that went on though, all the justifying it to myself why it would be ok to have it etc but I didn't give in.

However, I am out tonight. A friend is cooking for us and it was booked ages ago so I will just have to go easy. I'm driving so it will be coke zero all the way.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Well done you! I have internal struggles most days, you almost get used to it after a while!

Have a lovely evening, and dare I say it, be good ;) xx

Such a sense of achievement isn't it, on day 1 I had a box of chocs bought for me I've distributed all the ones I don't like lol and they are still on my desk!! Day 7 tomorrow, :) cookies cakes and muffins on my day 5 too! The struggles get easier no is a much better feeling then the taste of the food and ruining your hard work xx

aug 2008- 18 st 5 lb 17/10/11- 12 st 13

Well done on winning the Croissant battle!
Hope last night went well?
LED x

i had an internal fight about an indian takeaway last night and had i been by myself i prob would have but my fiance knows how much it means to me and how well ive done so far...he would have killed me!!

Back