Day 3 ketones

Sooz82

Sorry to give too much info! But went for wee this morning & seen lots of little White bits...presume this is the keytones?! So does this mean it's happening?!! I pray today is easier than yesterday!!!! X

Sorry never heard of that before, ketones are just a change in the chemistry of urine, not actual visual bits, praps u ought to go and get a doc's advice. I can never understand what the facination ketones have , they are inevitable if you follow the plan so don't worry when u will get them.x

Sorry to give too much info! But went for wee this morning & seen lots of little White bits...presume this is the keytones?! So does this mean it's happening?!! I pray today is easier than yesterday!!!! X
Pick ketostix from Lloyds or Boots and test your urine first thing in the morning, if it turns dark pink or purplish then you are in ketones, meaning you are burning your fat. If you are 100% then there isn't a problem at all.:D

ketones are just a change in the chemistry of urine
--------------------------------------------
That's right and ketones can be tested with ketostix just to put one's mind at rest that all the hard work without food is being paid off:D

Back