Day 3 (knid of) - can it be true??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Linzois, 5 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Linzois

Linzois Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    HI everyone

I am starting my (kind of) 3rd day (started half way thru day one after seeing counsellor).

I know this sounds so daft, but I am dead proud of myself. I have never stuck to it for this long before, as I usually have little or no will power, but something seems to have shifted. I really, really want it this time, and am not just giving in to food like I normally would.

Hubby had chips in front of me last night and I wasn't even bothered. I turned away the biscuit with my cup of tea, something I NEVER do!

So I am proud right now, long may it continue! :cool: I don't want to jinx it though, I may still cave in yet!

But I jumped on the scales this morning (know I shouldn't, but couldn't help myself), and it looks like I have lost 5 pounds in 3 days - can that be right? If it is, I am ecstatic!!:D

Thanks again for everyones suport, this is what makes the difference for me

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. xSineadx

xSineadx going to do it this time!

Cambridge!! x
    well done hunny!!
    I lost 6 and a half pounds in my first 3 days on cambridge.. so yes it is possible :D x
  4. merlynne08

merlynne08 Member

Cambridge Diet
    This is my day 3 and I've lost 5 pounds so far and am in ketosis. So yes, its possible!
    Good luck.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.