Day 3 & Lightheaded

Catherine_UK

Hi,

Thought I would pop my head in and say hi!

I'm on Day 3 and feeling very lightheaded and not sure I can stand feeling like this for another day tommorow, any suggestions on how to ease this?

Thanks
Catherine

Hi,
I remember feeling like this at some points over the first few days and thinking if it continued then i wouldn't be ble to stick to the diet as i couldn't bear the feeling. All you can do is drink plenty of water and try to get to bed early (cos when you're sleeping you don't notice).
It will pass as it's only temporary. Probably tomorrow or the next day you should start feeling better (as soon as your body gets into ketosis).
Try not to give up now and waste the hard work you've done over the last couple of days.

Good luck.

Stick with it Catherine - it gets easier, I promise! I turned a corner on day 4 or 5 and have been fine since x

See I'm at 3+6 and still feel lightheaded at least once a day. Should I be drinking more water? I do struggle..,,,

I had an extra pack on bad days always needed 4 packs for the first 5 days and the I was always ok on 3 - it really helped ;) and you are allowed 4 packs on TS if you need 4

egginabap said:
See I'm at 3+6 and still feel lightheaded at least once a day. Should I be drinking more water? I do struggle..,,,

How much are you drinking

Back