day 3 nearly over!

saffrons

Well Ihave made it through day 3, still one shake to go. On the first two days I was desperate for my shakes but I must admit I have not been that bothered today. Don't feel hungry but if I'm out and I smell food I think about it then and it seems to smell nicer. But then the feeling passes. Maybe I will be ok! phew! :eek:

well done saffrons you're doing great, just keep thinkin about that WI & how much weight your gonna lose:scale:
sounds like you've got the right attitude for this diet xx

well done safrons, it does get easier as time goes on, but you may get one or two hard days for a day or two longer. as soon as that wi comes you will be flying!

Hi Saffrons
Well done hun you are doing great! :)
I am nearly at the end of my second day - so not far behind you.
Feeling ok so far - no headaches or anything really just a few blonde moments been a bit forgetful!!!
xx

Well done hunni...hang on in there ...will be sooo worth it xx

Well done hun, as a fellow first week sufferer I feel your pain!! x

Day 3 over, you've almost nailed it. Just wait for your WI and you'll be on here delighted to tell us all how much you lost, good luck.

well done hun - keep being strong :)

oh my God I am loving Day 4 I have lost my double chin already, and I feel fab. I had a sneaky peak on the scales and oh my god I am already in the 16's by quiet a bit... I can't wait to get my official weigh in on Wednesday. minimins has been so helpful because I am excited not only about losing weight for myself but the thought of updating my weightloss excites me and I would like to think that if someone sees it on their first day of LT it will push them through the first few horrid days. Thanks to everyone! xx

Well done saffrons, Keep it up :):):)

Saffrons, do you feel like you are peeing more than you're drinking?? Anybody know if that's normal at this stage? I'm at end of day 3 too and not sure if in ketosis yet but it does feel easier now. Nearly halfway through first week! Yay!!!

hey, in the first few days i peed a lot but its not so bad now.. but I already drank about two litres of water a day.. I think your body gets used to it after a while but you will still go more than before this diet. how you getting coping?

By keeping busy away from food! Walked my dogs, decorated a bedroom and now on here trying to avoid the other halfs dinner! How about you?

By avoiding everybody elses yummy smelling food, walking my dogs and decorating the bedroom! I need to keep busy and dsitracted! Ho about you?

Saffrons, do you feel like you are peeing more than you're drinking?? Anybody know if that's normal at this stage? I'm at end of day 3 too and not sure if in ketosis yet but it does feel easier now. Nearly halfway through first week! Yay!!!

Yes, it is perfectly normal to start with, its where your body is sorting out the correct water retention levels, and will contribute significantly to your first week weight loss.

When you dont drink enough water your body stores loads, where as strangely the more you drink, the less your body feels it needs to store as it knows there will be more water to follow!

Thanks milktrayman, I'm gonna glug an extra pint of water right now!!!
Strange thing just happened...my housemate has a chinese takeaway, I smelled it and thought it was vile...spooky feeling for me! Next challenge curry!!!

Good luck at turning down a curry! i know I couldn't right now, which is why I have no intention of going within a mile of a curry until it's all over!

Much harder for me is the lure of KFC. All those chuffing KFC ads on telly right now - arrrggghhhhh! I really NEED to try that new spicy one!! :(

Back