Day 3 of 1st week on PP

Boo

Silver Member
Well I'm on day 3 of my first week on PP & I'm loving it! :D

I've had porridge for breakfast, carrots & celery for mid morning snack & I've just had a mixed green salad (from my garden) with cucumber, tomato, onion & fresh beetroot (from my garden) with chopped up crabsticks with a tbsp of salad cream.

I can't believe how much food I'm eating. Its great!
Plus I'm picking mostly free & filling foods so that helps.

Hope everyone is having a good day so far. xxx

wow emma i so wish i had green fingers to grow my own food. my efforts normaly end up brown and shrivelled. like an instant death sentence for plants with me.
i love crab stix gonna have to buy some when i do the shop tomorrow xxx

ha ha!

I'm growing all my salad & veggies in pots as I have the garden virtually all slabbed as I have a dog.

I just bought one of those cheap walk-in greenhouses & bought baby plants & water & feed them every 6 weeks & they seem to be doing well.
Hopefully will have tomatoes & cucumbers by the end of June.:)

Home grown taste so much better & its cheaper too.
I just buy easy to grow veggies & salad.x

home grown is miles better i remember my grandad growing stuff yrs ago tomatoes and strawberrys were always so sweet x

Definitely. The tomatoes tend to get eaten before they get to the kitchen! :D

And this year I'm growing a small plum shaped tomato which is dead sweet so they'll be snaffled as soon as they appear on the plants. :D

The biggest problem I have is my dog. Last year he was obviously watching me pick tomatoes & pull carrots & for a few weeks I couldn't understand why i had no ripe tomatoes etc. Well I caught the dog pinching them!!! :D:D x

Back