Day 3 Of Slim and Save

Hi, my name is Ruth and I weigh 16 stones and 7lbs, I am hoping to lose 6 and a half stone. I am going to Florida in November so would like to fit in the rides this time and not have to ask the flight attendants for an extension on the flight. I have 2 kids too 6 & 8 so would like to go swimming with them and have fun around the pool without worrying and covering everything up. I make no excuses I got myself like this, I love love love food and drink, have tried all the diets and have come to the conclusion that I am addicted to food and need to abstain. So here I am day 3 and doing really well. I have kept myself really busy..loving the choc milkshake for breakfast, spicy spaghetti with soy sauce for lunch, mushroom pasta with added mushrooms for tea and a lemon bar for treat. I actually don't feel hungry but I have been washing it all down with 2 litres of Dr Pepper Zero and water..have had a little look on the scales and 5lbs off so far.:) I would love to interact with you all as I always stalk it and you are all doing really well xx

Well done on getting to day 3. You seem to have plenty to keep you motivated - kids & hols :) At least you've given yourself a few months as we know it doesn't come off overnight (seems to go on overnight though!)
I'm only on day 1 for the 2nd time. This IS going to work. Keep posting your thoughts and losses xx

well done both of you!
you sound like me flipflop...Im on week 8 and 7 more weeks to go till my holidays...time realy does fly by and all the lbs add up ....by the time your holidays come you will be a different person and SO proud of yourself x

flipflop40 said:
Hi, my name is Ruth and I weigh 16 stones and 7lbs, I am hoping to lose 6 and a half stone. I am going to Florida in November so would like to fit in the rides this time and not have to ask the flight attendants for an extension on the flight. I have 2 kids too 6 & 8 so would like to go swimming with them and have fun around the pool without worrying and covering everything up. I make no excuses I got myself like this, I love love love food and drink, have tried all the diets and have come to the conclusion that I am addicted to food and need to abstain. So here I am day 3 and doing really well. I have kept myself really busy..loving the choc milkshake for breakfast, spicy spaghetti with soy sauce for lunch, mushroom pasta with added mushrooms for tea and a lemon bar for treat. I actually don't feel hungry but I have been washing it all down with 2 litres of Dr Pepper Zero and water..have had a little look on the scales and 5lbs off so far.:) I would love to interact with you all as I always stalk it and you are all doing really well xx

Hello FF! Well done on getting to day 3!
Florida holiday sounds fabulous, and doing it with little people must make it really special! I just wish I could have done that but mine are now big people at 21 and 23!
I started in jan at 15 and got some off before finding this in march, my goal is 10 at the moment, I have learned a lot about myself on this diet!
Good luck and keep posting, everyone is brilliant on here, full of good advice and great support..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks for replying Chrissie, good luck on getting to day 2 and bring on ketosis xx I am ok at the mo just keeping busy and yeah time does seem to be flying..fingers crossed all good so far xx

Mo-Jo - thanks for replying, and I am inspired by your weight loss so far...oh I really hope I can manage 3 stones in 7 weeks..ah imagine that:) Was that acheived all on Slim and Save? xx

Mo-Jo - thanks for replying, and I am inspired by your weight loss so far...oh I really hope I can manage 3 stones in 7 weeks..ah imagine that:) Was that acheived all on Slim and Save? xx
my first 5 weeks were cambridge ss+ then 2 weeks just slim and save....totaly love the meal packs but found I wasnt being strict enough with myself without going to get weighed with someone so now Im doing CD and S&S alternating days just so I can go get weighed with my CDC ...I know it sounds nuts cos I do prefer S&S but with my holidays getting closer I so dont wanna feck up x
and I dont doubt you could drop the lbs like I have BTW! just keep focused on why your doing it x

Last edited:
Back