Day 3 of starting again - feel very weak

snugglysteph

i love my family!
Cant remember feeling like this last time round. Feel shakey too.....is this normal? TIA xxx

Probably carb withdrawal and possibly caffeine withdrawal too if you have cut back on coffee, cola etc.

Stick with it, don't eat too little and keep up your water and other permitted fluid intake. This is the best way of eating there is! Good luck x

Been having a couple of coffees a day so deffo not caffeine. Must be the carbs, keeping up with my liquid intake but more through sugarfree drinks, could probably do with more water! Thankyou :)

Today I have had a couple of lamb chops and a bit of cheese. Oh and a sausage. Just about to have some sauteed cabbage and bacon. Then planning on sausage and fried spring greens and mushrooms for dinner tonight.

My body felt like I was wading through mud 3 days in. We are used to walking 5 miles a day, but couldn't manage it for a couple of days. It will go pretty soon & you will feel great :D

I am feeling a lot better now, thanks all. I am in ketosis too....hurrah!!!

Yay Steph! Goes to show how addicted we really are to carbs, that withdrawal period. Isn't ketosis wonderful? lol. The secret weapon of the long distance low carber!

Some people use keto sticks which tell you, but if you have reduced hunger pangs, a funny taste in your mouth and/or unusual breath then you are probably in ketosis.

Back